JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
And no one is forcing anyone to buy overpriced PPE. They can buy elsewhere or pay market rates. If I have to pay $15 for an aspirin in their hospital cry me a damn river if they have to pay $4 from a mask scalper.

YUP....some hospitals seem to overcharge. A case of.....
A need to balance the books (charge YOU and someone get's it for free) or maybe just GREED?

AMERICA......consider this.....
If you're an illegal or homeless person..... You can get FREE medical care at the ER.

Then.....
If you come across the border on "vacation or illegally". Pop out a baby in America and that baby is an automatic American Citizen. Don't you just love it? Maybe no bills if you just go back (to your country of origin). How are they gonna get you to pay? Awwww forgetaboutit. It costs too much to go chasing after it.

Coronavirus situation.....
Could you imagine what would have happened if this guy had gotten his way?
Bernie.png
Mister Medical Care is a RIGHT, it should be free for all.

I believe that the hospital situation would have been overwhelmed in just a few days. Think of the doctors "forced" to admit minor cases because they practice "defensive medicine". Rrrrrright….. people love to sue. Admit me or else?

But maybe this post is more of a comment about HOW to GAME the US medical system, the taxpayers and/or those who pay for their own medical coverage? The $15 aspirin may just be an indication of reality? Or a push to help you decide? Yup, perhaps the message is, you're a SUCKER since you don't insist on socialized medicine.:eek:

Wait.....how do I get in on the FREE stuff too?
1) Have little or no money.
2) Demand free stuff. America will probably respond.
3) Think....there is always someone else to carry you and your load. So....stick it to them.
4) Forget about paying medical bills. Add student loans here while we're at it.
5) There is no debtors' prison. Take advantage of that fact.
6) Create a sob story. Insert it frequently into conversations.
7) Buy some political influence.
8) Vote....and vote often.

If you're paying at the hospital.....the hospital will probably want to take advantage. Evidence: $15 aspirin. GREED (trying to balance the books and make a profit) and the fact that you're sort of desperate to live, it comes together. Rrrrright…… If/when it's my life (or the life of someone I love). Well it convinces a lot of people (at least in their mind) that it's probably worth it.

BTW......Korea had responded well to the Coronavirus in their country. Can we learn anything?

Rrrright...… Korea's medical system provides a lot of the "basic" medical care to it's citizens. No money....don't worry it's paid for by their taxpayers. BUT....there is also stuff that isn't covered. So, the reality is: NO SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE or NOT A CITIZEN? There's the door, GTFO!

Perhaps, America needs to learn that lesson too? :eek:

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Hoarding isn't about some arbitrary, finite number. It's about intent IMO. Short version: someone that accumulates a good or goods (especially consumables), but never actually intends to use it, even if they actually must use that "thing" or that thing is causing physical or financial harm, they are reluctant to use or part with it to the point of ridiculousness. It is more a mental disorder.

While I personally identify closer to a libertarian/conservative, I think the idea of income inequality does have some validity. Its not the guy making a $100K or ever $1M a year. Its the criminal caste making hundreds or billions a year, manipulating markets, manipulating government and ramming bullbubblegum laws down everyones throat only growing their influence, wealth and powerbase.

That hard work and tenacity line only works up to a certain point. Its like Flag officers in the military. At that point they aren't even military, they are politicians and more of a enemy to the people than its defender.

We are seeing things revert back to where they were 500 years ago, with landed gentry owning everything and small groups of bubblegums deciding how everyone else will live.

These are the people with 24/7 armed security details who say you shouldn't be able to defend yourself. As far as I'm concerned, they should all be shot , their wealth stripped and monuments erected to serve as a reminder to any other bubblegum who gets the same idea.

While I personally identify closer to a libertarian/conservative, I think the idea of income inequality does have some validity. Its not the guy making a $100K or ever $1M a year. Its the criminal caste making hundreds or billions a year, manipulating markets, manipulating government and ramming bullbubblegum laws down everyones throat only growing their influence, wealth and powerbase.

That hard work and tenacity line only works up to a certain point. Its like Flag officers in the military. At that point they aren't even military, they are politicians and more of a enemy to the people than its defender.

We are seeing things revert back to where they were 500 years ago, with landed gentry owning everything and small groups of bubblegums deciding how everyone else will live.

These are the people with 24/7 armed security details who say you shouldn't be able to defend yourself. As far as I'm concerned, they should all be shot , their wealth stripped and monuments erected to serve as a reminder to any other bubblegum who gets the same idea.

I dont see any popularity contests coming your way here.

When a disproportionate minorty is allowed to accumulate wealth by stripping it from the rest of society because they get to write the laws, destroy all competition via government regulation/interference, buy their way out of any crimes and create policies that enrich themselves while destroying the middle class, what do you think the end state is.

Look what amazon has done to home town USA. Replace small local stores with huge warehouses that import cheap chineese bubblegum, putting millions of americans out of work and business while enriching our enemies and concentrating all that wealth in the hands of a very few. A very Few who would send your bubblegum to the gas chamber if it fit their agenda. They are already destroying your rights.

Look what that piece of garbage paul allen did to washington. May he rot in hell with the rest of his Bolshevik brethen. They all desrve the noose or a firing squad.

Look what amazon has done to home town USA. Replace small local stores with huge warehouses that import cheap chineese bubblegum, putting millions of americans out of work and business while enriching our enemies and concentrating all that wealth in the hands of a very few. A very Few who would send your bubblegum to the gas chamber if it fit their agenda. They are already destroying your rights.

Look what that piece of garbage paul allen did to washington. May he rot in hell with the rest of his Bolshevik brethen. They all desrve the noose or a firing squad.

On this point you are incorrect, Amazon is actually what is in all likelihood going to save the small mom and pop business in America. Over 80% of the items for sale on Amazon are actually sold by third party businesses who use Amazon as a virtual storefront for their goods, which they then ship to customers, or use Amazon to fulfill and ship.

While I am not a fan of all things that some of the big corporations do , both Amazon and WalMart are really innovators in in e-Commerce. More so Amazon than WalMart but WalMart is nonetheless doing the same thing.

WalMart catches a lot of blame for killing small town mainstreet merchants, but the truth is the Internet dealt that blow first, the minute e-Commerce became something viable people were able to save a huge amount of money and that is not a bad thing in and of itself. The bad thing is our inability to rapidly adapt to change as humans. We expect the status quo to continue and for things to be as they always have regardless of the practicality or reality of the situation.

A lot of amazon 3rd party sellers are not mom and pops. They are foreigners and a large amount of that is counterfeit goods. Due to the lax customs enforcement and the USPS subsidizing mail from China, it has made it even cheaper to send Chinese junk to the USA instead of domestic production.

Walmart did the same crap 30-40 years ago. They got massive tax breaks and credits due to buying politicians in every locality. Its easy to buy county commissioners and mayors when just about everyone in politics is a corrupt POS with zero morals an only looking out for themselves. No local business could compete with them because the rigged the game. They helped ram through Welfare and WIC programs all over the country because they are the single biggest benefiter. They literally wrote those laws. Oh and their workers are all on welfare as well, they get huge tax credits for employing people who are under the poverty line and mentally disabled. Thousands of quality domestic producers either went out of business or had to offshore their manufacturing due to Walmart's predatory policies. How many tens of millions of jobs and the industrial base of US manufacturing is gone due to Walmart. The same Walmart whose family became on of the richest in the world over the time with Politicians lining their pockets all along the way. Its no different than what SOROS has been doing funding the right news outlets, NGO's,ect. China is not our friend and we are sitting transferring our wealth and knowledge as if we want them to surpass us. Its criminal and treasonous. Instead of a nice strong middle class and merchant class who pay taxes we now see the government take massive taxes from all citizens, pay it out to non productive citizens who then turn around and spend it all at these mega corps.

You might as well tax money directy from the American worker and give it to Walmart, Amazon, Kmart, Target,ect. Would at least be more efficient that way.

You see unfettered capitalism is 2 wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner. Or more appropriate, One super rich guy and a crooked Politian deciding how the other 998 people get to live.

Can you tell me today with our whole retail industry concentrated around a few mega corps, with most of our products created by our enemy (china), our massive manufacturing base depleted, and our workers with little opportunity for a middle class job that will keep them off welfare while being able to raise a family, are we really better? I buy stuff for my agency. Its very hard to find certain domestic products due to cost or availability. We absolutely make the best products in the world, but when our own government destroys our local economies and sells out to foreign interests, what you are seeing is what happens.

All that wealth, those local storefronts, the local supply chain, American industry, American jobs, transferred from what was Middle Class Americans to Mega Corps who would light this country on Fire and destroy it if they could get higher earnings this quarter. They have no allegiance to this Nation. They buy and sell people as they need.

No F U C K Walmart and amazon and every one of these crooked bubblegum entities that used their influence with government to put the small guy out of business. Where do you think government regulation comes from? From big business in industry. Virtually every gov regulation is due to some lobbyist for some mega corp or association of mega corps. The sole intention is not to make anything safer or better standards for their industry. Its to put the competition out of business. A big Mega corp with thousands of Overhead workers can have a compliance department a safety department and audit department and can absorb the cost of all these function into their product due to economy of scale. Your small mom and pop doesn't have a legion of lawyers on staff to help ensure they are complying often contradictory law and regulation. Its one of the many things that will put them out of business by either trying to do the right thing costing them a fortune or ignoring it and getting popped.

You can't apply classic economic theory to this game, it doesn't work when the game is completely fixed and the "neutral" parties are in the pocket of a certain class.

Reason number #367 that any politician, military member, Police officer or public servant who takes kickbacks or bribes should be publicly executed, have their wealth stripped and their families thrown on the street. I say this as a public servant who hires American workers and buys products for a living.

The modern publicty traded corporation is one of the most evil things in todays society. I could write a whole book on why but don't have the time.

This is not capitalism, and sure is not a Federation. Its an Oligarchy where the few pick the winners and losers. The sad thing is a lot of people have the illusion we live in a capitalist democracy due to the very system they have setup. Bread and Circusus.

Wal Mart and Amazon are the top 2 employers in the United States :rolleyes:
With 1.5 million Americans working for Wal Mart, and Amazon employed over 400,000 Americans last year... obviously, Amazon is growing.
Out of about 29 million businesses in the United States, these are the top employers. There however are almost 28 million American small companies, busineses employing less than 500 per company. Amazon and Ebay and the Internet (blogs and forums and so on) have helped garage/home businesses tremendously compared to the old days when the only way to stay relevant in business was to service everyone and location, location and location :rolleyes:

As an example.. if you wanted to market to the military personnel, you had to be located within spitting distance of Military bases.

If you wanted to market to hikers, backpackers, climbers, or the like, you needed to be near or in the same areas as the mountains.

If you wanted to sell speed parts for hot rods, you gotta go to where the action was, like race tracks, drag strips, and South California.

If ya wanted to sell 4x4 stuff, then yeah, being near the favorite 4 wheeling areas helped the most.

Now with online ordering and fair to middling shipping... you can be located almost anywhere within reason :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Employed at what level? Virtually everyone who works for Walmart below store manager gets paid under the poverty level. Walmart then gets tax credits for employing poor people, and then gets their welfare money on the first and the 15th. Why does a Walmart general manager make $150k+ a year while the other 300 workers are getting minimum wage? Walmart regional manager making $500k+.

distill that down and the American taxpayer is being stolen from to keep Americans destitute while funneling those tax dollars to the likes of Walmart. Same for amazon who pays like bubblegum, works people into the ground and doesn't even give them time to take a bubblegum on break due to distances.

would you rather have a small business owner selling American made products being self sufficent with a domestic supply chain. Or Walmart with their slave army, funding the Chinese, outing million of small business owners into bankruptcy,ect

oh and as soon as Walmart figures out soemones niche, they shop in and undercut them or fee them out of profitability. some of you must live under a rock.

there are thousands of small online business sellling American made products. You think after the Walmart's and amazons of the world put storefront retail out of business they will just decide to quit and not do that to the small online business? Why do you think they all supported sales tax or inline sales despite it being against what appears to be their best interest.....becuase the models show X% of the competition will go bankrupt either trying to comply with every state's remittances or they will get bubblegum down when states find out they haven't been complying.

get your head out of the sand.

Its not just wal mart that gets tax credit. Any and all companies with more than a set number of employees most assuredly can get the same tax credits for their employees.:rolleyes: 1.5 million Americans out of 300+ million. That aint much of "tax breaks" :rolleyes:

You seem to have a thing against a few large corporations :rolleyes:

You know... Goodwill Industries, and other retail thrift store chains (like Savers, Inc/Value Village, St. Vincent De Paul, Salvation Army, United Gospel Mission, and so forth) all receive significant tax breaks for hiring the same people you are talking about, and they all are making enormous profits from donations; be it shipping bulk shredded fabrics to China, Vietnam, India, or selling online through Ebay or own auctions (Goodwill)? And then whatever's "good enough" for their retail stores, they sell them at near retail levels?
Where is your anger, your suggestion to boycott Goodwill and their ilk; for doing the exact same thing that you accuse Wal Mart of?

Boeing also receive tax breaks for hiring disabled workers; I have a friend who tells me that there is a very large workforce in Boeing that are deaf.

But I do not want to work in a State where King County decides for all.

The US Navy hires deaf people in North Carolina, I worked there for a while. Our pay was on par with other employees of the same Wage Grade at that time.

Outside Wal Mart and Amazon; the number 1 employer in most States tend to be the State itself :rolleyes:

The State gets significant Federal tax breaks for employing disabled people as well... although they'll never admit that the taxes they take from small businesses doesn't go back to the businesses :s0054:

Matter of fact... I believe it was Goodwill Industries who got sued by certain groups for underpaying disabled Americans :s0002:

Amazon pay rates range from more than 10 a hour to over 28 a hour :rolleyes: thats a fair bit more than the $7.25/hr Federal minimum wage.

Its the hours worked per week that's messed up I'd say.

Remember when many companies noted that several employees chose to cut their own hours in order to stay below a specific income level to keep benefits?? :rolleyes:

Goodwill is a great example of another racket. Go take a look at how they are structured and how much good they actually do. virtually all of the profit does not go to any charity. go look at how they setup their local BODs,etc. goodwill should be shut down, it's nothing but a Farse, then again most large "charities" are nothing but large rackets that enrich the officers and spend a very small portion of their donations towards their stated mission. Wounded warrior is a great example.

Boeing is another fantastic example. Chasing that all important quarterly earnings they offshore their engineering to India, ignore decades of proven engineering process with American engineers and you end up with planes falling out of the sky and their business almost bankrupt with hundreds of planes parked on tarmac small over the PNW. Enforce the virus even hit. Oh and just about every military contract they own is behind schedule, over budget and they have been caught using counterfeit components from guess who(China) in assemblies that treasuries domestic production.

i worked for the navy for a few years In DC as a civilian. they are the most inefficient and backwards agency I have ever worked for. Talk about the blind leading the blind. tens of billions a year are spent with zero actual deliverables on projects that were doomed to fail from the begining, but Lockheed and Grumman have the best lobbyists money can buy.

Like I said, there are Few things more dangerous to personal freedom and the sovereignty of the United States than the publicly traded corporation. It's the end of the republic.

Amazon pay rates range from more than 10 a hour to over 28 a hour :rolleyes: thats a fair bit more than the $7.25/hr Federal minimum wage.

Its the hours worked per week that's messed up I'd say.

Remember when many companies noted that several employees chose to cut their own hours in order to stay below a specific income level to keep benefits?? :rolleyes:
Cost of living is a factor as well. They pay bellow the poverty line in every locality, while working people to the bone and forcing them to stand in line unpaid going through screening. How is that better than a local mom and pop who puts money back In to the community and actually pay taxes because they don't get to write corporate tax law. It's the closest thing to modern day slavery there is. You can't work yourself out of that cycle.

You clearly don't know anyone who works for them.

Payscale is also BS. I have a corporate account to use for pricing workers in different locations that we pay thousands of year for. Their public numbers are terrible and their paid services aren't much better. It's why we use about 15 different sources in our model.

federal minimum wage....go calculate what that pays for a 40 hour work week. Say they pay $15/hr. That's $600/week before taxes/healthcare/ect. So the corporation pays poverty wages and in return gets paid by the government either direct or indirect to pay people like slaves. Oh and then the taxpayer also gets to pay for welfare for the workers because the company gets to keep billions in profits instead of paying their workers a fair market wage.

Most companies reduced people's hours bellow 32 hours so they wouldn't have to pay healthcare costs. There Are some people who won't work more hours because they can't afford to. Go price childcare. $1500 month for full time care around here. How can someone making $2k a month afford to live on that. Right more government cheese that gets funneled to mega corps. The food industry is just as culpable.

Take a look again at who funded these libbyists and who benefits. Is it the American worker? Does the small American Business, Taxpayer or American worker win in any of these scenarios? Cheap disposable Chinese bubblegum In Exchange for the destruction of the nation and enrichment of its enemies........

Run the cost of living and tell me people can live on that. While the corporation takes in tens of billions in profit a year while at the same time destroying American small buisnesses.

IT is No different than a racket run by the mob.

wake up

Last Edited:
My wife and I are living fine "below the poverty level". :rolleyes: Ya know how its really measured? Estimated minimum Food costs for a family for 2 months thats all..

So. We do have friends working for Wal Mart, Target and Amazon distribution centers... and they all tell me most of their coworkers purposely work less than full time in order to keep the State and Federal benefits :rolleyes:
We also have friends working other professions, and they are not taking advantage of benefits..

On my employment, its $15 a hour, but it's on call and part time because its stage work for events.

My previous employment at a State/County funded disability care company, working with developmental disabled adults and similar people.. we were paid 12.50/ hour for up to 36 hours a week; doing more work than a CNA or RN for less pay.:s0054: but we didn't get OT pay until we worked more than 40 hours per period :rolleyes:

Of course, that company hired more people and scheduled them for less hours than usual.
That is a huge reason for a huge turnover at this company, not a good thing in a field where stability and long term care is supposed to be important :s0002::s0054:

Its also why I do other things like sell stuff on FB marketplace, ebay, flea market vendor, and making gear for clients on the side during down times.

We don't have any debt except student loans for me, and medical bills for the wife.

But society has deemed what this guy did is indeed illegal. Thats all that binds a society together-the adhering to a certain set of norms, laws, etc. this guy is exhibiting more of a capitalist/libertarian perversion. That winner take all mentality is how America has ended up with one of the worst income gaps in he world for such a 'rich' nation.
Well again, unless more news has come out what got him was lying to the FBI. When the G men showed a badge he should have said "lawyer" and just kept saying Lawyer. If he had he may still have been selling his wares.

My wife and I are living fine "below the poverty level". :rolleyes: Ya know how its really measured? Estimated minimum Food costs for a family for 2 months thats all..

So. We do have friends working for Wal Mart, Target and Amazon distribution centers... and they all tell me most of their coworkers purposely work less than full time in order to keep the State and Federal benefits :rolleyes:
We also have friends working other professions, and they are not taking advantage of benefits..

On my employment, its $15 a hour, but it's on call and part time because its stage work for events.

My previous employment at a State/County funded disability care company, working with developmental disabled adults and similar people.. we were paid 12.50/ hour for up to 36 hours a week; doing more work than a CNA or RN for less pay.:s0054: but we didn't get OT pay until we worked more than 40 hours per period :rolleyes:

Of course, that company hired more people and scheduled them for less hours than usual.
That is a huge reason for a huge turnover at this company, not a good thing in a field where stability and long term care is supposed to be important :s0002::s0054:

Its also why I do other things like sell stuff on FB marketplace, ebay, flea market vendor, and making gear for clients on the side during down times.

We don't have any debt except student loans for me, and medical bills for the wife.
And who supports , funds and lobbies for those state and federal benefits? I wish I could start a company, use the local politicians to put my competition out of business and then make the taxpayers pay for my labor so I can rake in profits while paying no taxes while stripping the wealth from this nation and putting into the hands of our enemies and a few select people. exactly how the mob works.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads