JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How much ammo do you have?

• 0 - 500 rounds

Votes: 48 10.6%
  • 501 - 1000 rounds

Votes: 40 8.8%
  • 1001 - 5000 rounds

Votes: 182 40.2%
  • 5001 - 10,000 rounds

Votes: 83 18.3%
  • 10,001 +

Votes: 100 22.1%

• Total voters
Most of you just forfeited your security clearances :s0123:

Lol, you must think the government doesn't already know.... When the Jackbooted Thugs(tm) come they won't care if I or you have one weapon and one round or a bunch, they will want it all. Ever buy a gun, ammo, components, a hunting license, magazine, visit a firearms related website, been in the military, ect.....They know.

Lol, you must think the government doesn't already know.... When the Jackbooted Thugs(tm) come they won't care if I or you have one weapon and one round or a bunch, they will want it all. Ever buy a gun, ammo, components, a hunting license, magazine, visit a firearms related website, been in the military, ect.....They know.

Its theives you have to worry about.

Just a thought for those of you looking to bulk up. Amazon has some range ammo that is a brand I have used and had no trouble with for 50 bucks for a 1000 rounds. Just look up 9mm ammo in amazon. Really cannot beat that.

what?! I thought that amazon doesn't carry ammo. I mean they don't carry powder or primers or anything like that... I mena they DO sell reloading equipment yeah... but I figured they wouldn't "dirty" their hands with ammo. Well... hell yeah. Going to look right now.

Amazon sold out a while ago like everyone else. I posted that as soon as I
Saw it a while back. I was shocked because it came up while I was
Looking for primers and powder. Hopefully they get some back in
Cause for target ammo I do not care that is an off brand generic
Lead tipped ammo.

Just ordered 2,000 more 7.62X39. Cost me $530 for it delivered. Now to get an AK to shoot it in!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Its theives you have to worry about.

They are one in the same

"I don't stock half of the calibers half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of the calibers half as well as they deserve."

J.R.R. Tolkein

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top