JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Exactly.

Really, guys...nobody should text any specifics or post images

Excellent advice. I find it interesting when someone starts a tread about "how much ammo do you have" or "how many guns do you have."

Or, better yet, "post pictures of your guns."

This is tantamount to asking, "post pictures of your credit cards" or other tangible property, for that matter.

Just not a good idea. At least in my opinion.

I'm not concerned about the government spying on threads like these - it's not like any of us that have posted actually have any significant amount of ammunition.

A decent session of shooting is probably 200 rounds of each major caliber. By that standard I probably have less than 10 range sessions in stock. I have a little more than that of .22LR but a lot less in many other calibers.

Have you seen what some democrat politicians want to call an "arsenal"?

Anything over 100 rounds total on one proposed piece of legislation.

Guns? One I saw awhile back (that never became law thankfully) would allow as many as 4 rifles before it required an "arsenal" license. It wanted every handgun registered, with a permit to buy ammo for it.

What is insignificant or modest in our eyes is absolutely terrifying to many anti-gun types.

Excellent advice. I find it interesting when someone starts a tread about "how much ammo do you have" or "how many guns do you have."

Or, better yet, "post pictures of your guns."

This is tantamount to asking, "post pictures of your credit cards" or other tangible property, for that matter.

Just not a good idea. At least in my opinion.

I see your point, but honestly how can you know if it's true? People may show guns, ammo, type ammo count and guns, but you don't know what guns they are leaving out of the pictures, or how much ammo they have not accounted for. That's why I haven't posted pics of all my guns and no one will ever know the true count of how much ammo I have. I'll give you a hint, it's more than I posted.

I see your point, but honestly how can you know if it's true? People may show guns, ammo, type ammo count and guns, but you don't know what guns they are leaving out of the pictures, or how much ammo they have not accounted for. That's why I haven't posted pics of all my guns and no one will ever know the true count of how much ammo I have. I'll give you a hint, it's more than I posted.
And that's just what they can count on...no less than is posted. Then there is the troll factor. There are ways of finding where you are for those that'd like nothing better than to turn your stuff into something they can stick up their nose. Not that most of them are too stupid to walk upright most of the time...

It just pays in the long run to be a tad too cautious than you think is necessary. There really are worse people than you can imagine out there.
or there was the guy that posted "his ar-15s" that was the wikipedia picture.
The consequences of that is a round of well-deserved ridicule. It'd also be embarrassing all around if after a post like that someone was stupid enough to use that as probable cause for a search warrant. The poster explaining where all those guns really are and the investigator for using an internet image in the first place.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top