JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NWA had .22 a few weeks ago when I bought an SR22 from them. 50 round box was IIRC almost 15 bucks. No brick of bulk offered.
Holy crap, that's just too much. Considering the price of the gun, they should give you a 50 round box of ammo so you can shoot what you just bought. They charge less for a 50 round box of 9mm, or at least did last time I was in there.

NW Armory posted this up on their facebook page late yesterday.

100-rd limit. Thunderbolts were $3.50/box of 50, CCIs for $7.99/tray of 100. Call 503-654-7974 before heading out.

Watch out for the photo radar van about 1/4 mile away. 30 mph limit due to construction in the area. Easy to turn 7-cents/round into $2/rd if you're not careful.

When 22 ammo starts to come back in stock and the prices settle down I'm going to purchase another pallet.
Example , if you shoot a 500 round brick every month its 6,000 rnds a year and 20 years would be 120,000
but if you take your kids shooting every month it will double+ that amount.
One pallet of 35 boxes comes to 175,000 rounds and is maybe enough for the next 10 to 15 years at the price
you pay now.
And if you think ammo isn't cheap now just wait another 10 years when its more than double the price.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top