JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The other night I had that recurring dream about going out like this.....

Dr-Strangelove-Slim-Pickens.jpg

Does it mean anything?

Aloha, Mark

PS....."Is that you, Lord Vader?"

Last Edited:
My Dad is going to die alone.
He's alienated everyone from his life. He hasn't made any effort to be a part of our my life or his grand kids life.
He has some paranoid schizophrenic issues and lives alone with no friends.
I check on him a few times a year to see if he's still alive but thats about it. He shut his phone off last year so I can't even call him to chat.
Never has been a Dad since I was about 5 years old so I don't have much attachment to him other than the personal guilt to check on him.

Pretty sad, but in his craziness he is fine with it. (He has conversations in his head)

My Mom's the same way. Extreme narcissism in her case. Maybe a little bit of paranoia and schiz. also.

Please explain!
I've wanted to try it, but doubt I will.

I was actually excited to see Oregon legalize it for therapy use, but not all the other idiotic stuff

I just find shrooms to be very introspective, I don't even think about anything serious while on them as I take a fairly low dosage but day(s) later things I didn't even know were a problem/bothering me will start coming to the surface. I think it results in a better harmony for me, kinda puts me at rest. It's very stabilizing

Last Edited:
Capt, have you ever thought about taking some DMT or mushrooms?

I've always been heavily against drugs but after reading a lot about the affects of DMT or mushrooms I've changed my tone on them specifically and think they would be hugely impactful in dealing with PTSD, substance abuse, and end of life prep.

Not to mention almost every civilization in the world has used them as a part of their rituals and life.

Most people who have tried it said that is makes you feel connected to everything, not that you are in this world, but a part of everything in it.

Maybe change how you feel about dying and feeling "alone"

One nice thing about shrooms is you can legally buy and grow them, you just aren't allowed to ingest any...

I was gonna post a link but now it doesn't seem like a good idea, just look for psilocybin spores in your search engine

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top