JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good God, Frizzz.. that is impressive - shoot as part of your job or..?

I figure I put a few K down range last year, probably somewhere between 3,000 and 4,000 rounds (edit: bet. .223/5.56, 7.62x39, 7.62x51) would be my guess off the top of my head. I guess I need to step up my game... :)

ETA: Not thinking at all and only counting rifle calibers for some reason... probably another 3000 rounds or so at least between 9mm and .45 ACP. Few hundred rounds of 12ga (I need to shoot shottys a lot more - I used too, dunno why not now...). Still, even at a generous 8k I still have a ton of catching up to do apparently!!!

ETA2: I hate how this thread makes me think about how much I spend on ammo...:s0114:

Good call on the log... I have never done that before as last year was my first year with more than 1 shotgun and one handgun.
Overall I shot...
close to 1k 7.62X39
1k 22lr
couple hundred 9mm
couple hundred 45
150 20 S&W(got it in november)
200 12 ga
500 .223
and a few randome rounds from friends guns, overall not many but thats why I hope to start reloading this year!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top