JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As we get closer to NWFA V4, we're analyzing which features we use and which might not make it to the next version. Judging purely on statistics it looks like the chat doesn't get used much, but I'd like to get some feedback rather than making the call just based on that. For those of you who don't know we have a live chat (probably quite a few of you), there's a link to it at the bottom of the page :)

Candidly, I use it very rarely. Though the last time I was on, it was a fun and informative discussion with a couple other regulars. :)

I wonder if it might be fun having a weekly 'scheduled' chat. We did this back when NWFA was just getting started and it was a good time.

It would probably be used if more members were actually 'communicative' and enjoyed interactive communication on a variety of subjects- unfortunately it is dominated by very few members typically discussing nothing more than uninteresting topics such as redundant talk about gun builds, accessories, what someone is hoping to have someday, etc. I am one who probably logs onto the chat as part of the few that do but don't engage in the convo much.
I wonder if it might be fun having a weekly 'scheduled' chat.
This might actually cause people to 'plan' a time to be on - and be more interactive and fun, with hopefully greater numbers logging on - I 2nd this!

It would probably be used if more members were actually 'communicative' and enjoyed interactive communication on a variety of subjects- unfortunately it is dominated by very few members typically discussing nothing more than uninteresting topics such as redundant talk about gun builds, accessories, what someone is hoping to have someday, etc. I am one who probably logs onto the chat as part of the few that do but don't engage in the convo much.

Doesn't seem like something that can be "fixed".

How about if it were a voice chat as opposed to text?

Sooooo....like a phone? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I don't know of any sites (besides one's dedicated to it like Skype) that do that. I haven't even heard of FB or other social media giants having that.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top