JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just curious how many of you have your CHL and what you carry.

I've had mine for a few years now. Usually carry a Kel-Tec P3AT during the summer and a Glock 19 during the winter. I was lucky to have the foresight to order two Milt Sparks VMII holsters, one for my G19 and one for my 1911 (neither of which I had at the time), when I ordered my belt from them. I think it took six months to get them, but man is their stuff nice!

They call it a Concealed Pistol License in Washington.

I carry a Clackamas Kimber in a Brommeland Gunleather IWB. I have carried a Kel Tec P32 and S&W 442 as BUGs or as a primary depending on the situation.

What are your thoughts on the design and construction of the VMII? I have only heard great things about Milt Sparks' stuff.

In one word, amazing. Other custom stuff I've seen just can't compare. When I was doing my pre-purchase research I kept hearing about them and figured if so many people love their stuff I probably couldn't go wrong. I was right :D

I got mine in the early 90's. I only carry when I,m going down south but that may change with the way thing are going. I have a XD40 but thinking about getting some thing with a smaller frame.

Rick

There arent really any places you cant carry besides the ones that have been part of the law for quite some time now. This probably only applies to Oregon but the only real restrictions are federal buildings, court houses, private business that expressly forbid having firearms, airports beyond the security checkpoints, National parks (something they are trying to change) and tribal lands without permission from the tribe. The other so called prohibitions are matters of policy and not law. I carried every day in college despite the fact that it was against college policy and I risked disciplinary action by the school up to and including dismissal but it wasnt against the law.

There arent really any places you cant carry besides the ones that have been part of the law for quite some time now. This probably only applies to Oregon but the only real restrictions are federal buildings, court houses, private business that expressly forbid having firearms, airports beyond the security checkpoints, National parks (something they are trying to change) and tribal lands without permission from the tribe. The other so called prohibitions are matters of policy and not law. I carried every day in college despite the fact that it was against college policy and I risked disciplinary action by the school up to and including dismissal but it wasnt against the law.

That is what I thought. I have seen no changes to where carry is allowed since I started carrying.
I think the Oregon University System anti-gun policy is absurd. They expect the legal status of being a public building, but they don't allow lawful concealed carry as the same law explicitly permits. I have violated the policies every time I have set foot on university property, but it has never been illegal.

I've had mine for a few years. Renewed at least once. Had a nice young lady at the bank ask me for another piece of photo ID the other day. I don't normally use it,but that was all I could think of. I expected some reaction. She said "Cool, I really need to get one of those. My husband just bought me a Bersa .380 and I need to carry it. Where do you shoot?"

Well, this is Oregon. I love women with guns.

I think that everyone should get a UTAH CHL. I never travel, except to WA a few times a year. I really just got it for the COOL factor. BTW- the UT CHL does not say non-res on it and it's a Concealed Firearm Permit.

Wow, looks like quite a few of us carry G19's :)

I plan on getting my Utah when I have a bit of extra money.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top