Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

How many of you came here after seeing our booth at the gun show?

Reactions
Was here before as an observer - now a member after stopping by your booth Saturday. Looks like a great site!
Thanks.

Reactions
I was in town and thought about hitting the show, but decided I had better things to do than stand in line for an hour without plans to buy or sell anything.

Maybe the next show...

Reactions
It all started when the Good looking woman at the gun show made me take the northwest firearms card, and the rest is history. Glad I took the card, this place is really full of a alot of informed people.

Reactions
Saw you guys on Saturday. Mostly I thought it was nice for a change to have a booth which wasn't selling anything, but wasn't staffed by conspiracy theory nutjobs. :s0155:

Reactions
Have you given any thought of coming up to a WAC gunshow to spread the love around up here. I probably have a spare room if you need a place to crash...........

Reactions
My brother went and saw you guys after I had already told him about this site. He said there was a smokin' hot chick there, which makes me sad I did not go :(

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet