Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

How many of you came here after seeing our booth at the gun show?

capdek

Reactions
Was here before as an observer - now a member after stopping by your booth Saturday. Looks like a great site!
Thanks.

Reactions
I was in town and thought about hitting the show, but decided I had better things to do than stand in line for an hour without plans to buy or sell anything.

Maybe the next show...

Reactions
It all started when the Good looking woman at the gun show made me take the northwest firearms card, and the rest is history. Glad I took the card, this place is really full of a alot of informed people.

Reactions
Saw you guys on Saturday. Mostly I thought it was nice for a change to have a booth which wasn't selling anything, but wasn't staffed by conspiracy theory nutjobs. :s0155:

Reactions
Have you given any thought of coming up to a WAC gunshow to spread the love around up here. I probably have a spare room if you need a place to crash...........

Reactions
My brother went and saw you guys after I had already told him about this site. He said there was a smokin' hot chick there, which makes me sad I did not go :(

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online