JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
USA was intended by the Founders to be a European refugee homeland, not a melting pot (which never happens, anyway, it's a false premise)

Africa for the blacks

Asia for the Asians

India for the Indians

North America for everyone?

The entire concept of a Republic and a bill of enumerated rights comes out of white DNA. If that offends some, so be it, it is demonstrably true

Yeah, and it comes on land stolen from Native Americans.

What about europe for for Europeans? North American was poplulated by dark skinned NATIVE Americans, so go back to Europe so we don't have to deal with your ignorance here.

By the way you listed continents and threw India in there as a continent? Brilliant.

What about europe for for Europeans? North American was poplulated by dark skinned NATIVE Americans, so go back to Europe so we don't have to deal with your ignorance here.

By the way you listed continents and threw India in there as a continent? Brilliant.

So what does any of this BS have to do with obammy taking imigration reform and gun control raming it though against the will of the American People just like he did with obammycare. This is just more of the same distraction and protecting the worst prez going down in history.

More ad hominem attack, because you have no facts to offer. Illegals and "legals" from all over the world are invading us every day by the thousands

But I'm OK because I'm white?

edit: Supposedly not:

There are as many as 40 million illegals in this country, as well as millions of green carders and H visa holders who have taken away millions of jobs in addition to committing vast and disproportionate numbers of crimes. Nothing has been done about it except phoney baloney window dressing "actions".

The job that I, the green card holder, "took away" is a job that couldn't be filled by a skilled person in the US, that's why I was brought in. And not at some crap wage undercutting US folks either.

If you want to know what to do, Google "operation w e t b a c k" and note it's success in the 1950s

So if government employs a potentially constitutionally questionable (4th amendment, reasonable cause. Going door to door is far from that) scare tactic to chase away illegal immigrants it's OK? I don't support illegal immigration either by the way, follow the rules or go home.

Who me? I'm not even white. Try again.

No, they're not weak-willed, they're just statists who somehow trust the state with guns more than the people despite the government's atrocious record of mass murder and theft. They're either deliberately ignorant or willfully contemptuous against ordinary folk.

By the way, "society" is a useless weasel word. People who talk about what's better for "society" are just petty authoritarians who get off on controlling other people. As H.L. Mencken said, "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule."

He was referring to me. I simply say what I believe and let the chips fall where they are. I try hard not to hate or despise any man regardless of race, but based on behavior. I would be willing to bet suge is a white idiot.. we have our fair share of them

Every land was at one time "stolen" from other races.. the Amerindians raped, warred and stole from each other at will for thousands of years

Have you ever heard of Kennewick Man? :s0112:

Europe, even Ireland is being heavily invaded by Africans and Middle Eastern Muslims.. I bet you love that

So what does any of this BS have to do with obammy taking imigration reform and gun control raming it though against the will of the American People just like he did with obammycare. This is just more of the same distraction and protecting the worst prez going down in history.

Naw it's clever. Who cares about race anyway. Talk about derailment.

We recently lost our right to speak with our physician privately.

Lost our right of privacy in regards to our banking and credit accounts.

We lost the value of our retirement and possessions by devaluation due to the printing of fiat money.

We are forced by rule of law to purchase health care insurance.

All ATM and bank deposits are now photocopied so they can track cash by the serial #.

What's next? Can't wait to find out. (s)

whats eye role worthy is the fact that obama admin has set deportation records year over year, has sent the damn national guard to border. immigration is at a net negative currently.

you guys know so little about anything. its absoloutley ridiculous.

It's pretty well documented that Barry's administration is not enforcing the borders of Texas and Arizona. And at least I know how to spell 'absolutely'.

He was referring to me. I simply say what I believe and let the chips fall where they are. I try hard not to hate or despise any man regardless of race, but based on behavior. I would be willing to bet suge is a white idiot.. we have our fair share of them

"Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make
a good point. This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments
in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points ... Someone finally
said it ... How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab
Americans, etc. And then there are just Ameri- cans. You pass me on
the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,'
'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' ... and that's OK. But when
I call you, bad dude, Kike, bubblegum, Sand-bad dude, Camel Jockey,
Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you ... so why
are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live? You have the United Negro
College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History
Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP. You have BET ... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had
White History Month, we'd be racists. If we had any organization for
only whites to 'advance' OUR, lives we'd be racists. We have an
Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then
we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for
that?? A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss
America pageant. If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .. Yet
if there were 'White colleges' That would be a racist college. In the
Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race
and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists. You are
proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists. You rob us,
carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a
black gang member or beats up a black drug- dealer running from the law and
posing a threat to society, you call him a racist. I am proud ... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?? There is nothing improper
about this e-mail. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.
I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have lost most of OUR RIGHTS in this
country. We won't stand up for ourselves! BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime YET .. but getting real close!"

Addressing the ignorance of a white supremacist is the same as defending Obama? I suppose you are one of the brilliant ones who thinks he was born in Kenya. It's funny, I see these clowns posting about how gas prices are high because Obama took office after Bush. Little do they know they were lowest when Obama first took office, but not because of him, because of OPEC increasing output while demand all over the world fell.

I don't care for Obama's coddling of illegals either, I hate it more than most probably, but I'm not going to jump on the bandwaggon of agreeing with ignorant posts just to bash Obama.

Addressing the ignorance of a white supremacist is the same as defending Obama? I suppose you are one of the brilliant ones who thinks he was born in Kenya. It's funny, I see these clowns posting about how gas prices are high because Obama took office after Bush. Little do they know they were lowest when Obama first took office, but not because of him, because of OPEC increasing output while demand all over the world fell.

I don't care for Obama's coddling of illegals either, I hate it more than most probably, but I'm not going to jump on the bandwaggon of agreeing with ignorant posts just to bash Obama.

You would assume incorrect Still none of that is of any concern at this point in time when our gun rights and liberty are being
attacked. that is my only point. Beside the racist bs is gotten so old I don't care if people want to call me racist or anyone else it means nothing when we have no liberty. Without that we will hate everyone anyway. Especially the tyrants. The racist thing is just for one thing to shut people up and like my guns I will not comply.

Ignorance is believing that every race has no right to defend itself and it's survival. You would deny that to me and mine while ensuring your own. I know you for what you are

Ignorance is believing that every race has no right to defend itself and it's survival. You would deny that to me and mine while ensuring your own. I know you for what you are

you're an out an out racist. just be honest. you hiding it is laughable

theres tons of you.

thats the thing at stake here. you all pretend to be avg americans but most of you are racist mouthbreathers that suck the life out of the gun rights movement.

if its not racists its you morons that think the gov is out t get you

join us in reality

"Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make
a good point. This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments
in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points ... Someone finally
said it ... How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab
Americans, etc. And then there are just Ameri- cans. You pass me on
the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,'
'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' ... and that's OK. But when
I call you, bad dude, Kike, bubblegum, Sand-bad dude, Camel Jockey,
Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you ... so why
are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live? You have the United Negro
College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History
Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP. You have BET ... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had
White History Month, we'd be racists. If we had any organization for
only whites to 'advance' OUR, lives we'd be racists. We have an
Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then
we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for
that?? A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss
America pageant. If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .. Yet
if there were 'White colleges' That would be a racist college. In the
Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race
and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists. You are
proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists. You rob us,
carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a
black gang member or beats up a black drug- dealer running from the law and
posing a threat to society, you call him a racist. I am proud ... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?? There is nothing improper
about this e-mail. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.
I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have lost most of OUR RIGHTS in this
country. We won't stand up for ourselves! BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime YET .. but getting real close!"

lol go back to shoveling bubblegum

well...

I recommend the stop feeding the troll method and maybe it will go away.
happy to say I will stay in my reality. I will now pretend you don't exist until you have something with meaning to say, but Im thinking that will never happen.

Good luck.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top