JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The big one? lol

Fred-Sanford.gif

Perhaps the better question is, When does it end? Once they realize someone is going to put them in jail.

If the threat of jail or incarceration was any kind of a deterrent to criminals committing crimes, then in theory we should have very little crime.

Once they realize someone is going to pile a few of them up out in the street, they just might think twice, although that criminal element is so bubblegum stupid that a few of them would still try.

If the threat of jail or incarceration was any kind of a deterrent to criminals committing crimes, then in theory we should have very little crime.

Once they realize someone is going to pile a few of them up out in the street, they just might think twice, although that criminal element is so bubblegum stupid that a few of them would still try.
True true. Every day a Jew in Israel gets stuck in the neck with a screwdriver.

You have no idea just how stupid they are. I once had a guy in my housing units who was in jail because he was unemployed and he had no choice but to steal for his family. So I asked what did you get caught stealing food? He replied no, CDs and cigarettes. When I asked him why he needed CDs and cigarettes he replied I've got no way to buy them and I really needed them. Criminals do not think like you and I that's one mistake I see a lot of people on here make when they talk about a total meltdown and how the criminal element will react. They will react with anger and violence because they can and because they think they'll get away with it.
During one of the last riots in Seattle, I had an inmate tell me he wished he was there instead of in jail. What I asked him why he stated because because it's fun to do.
I have talked to thousands of people who are incarcerated. All those except the ones that are addicted to drugs justify everything they do and in their mind what they're doing is correct because they are poor or they been abused or they are discriminated against. The really really dangerous ones are the ones addicted to drugs when they are high or drunk they have no concept of what they are doing. when they: badly need of a fix they will not hesitate to kill me or shoot anybody that gets in the way between them and whatever substance they are abusing.

And you're right, people should have short term necessities, but I don't foresee total chaos and anarchy breaking out. Our country does have some emergency plans that will take care of people short term.

Two weeks food in dry and protected places. Water for two weeks. If it were right now, you'd be able to collect more than you need. Guns and ammo in case and I don't see that as probable anywhere but downtown PDX. Trauma kit, water purifier, meds and blankets/cold weather gear, sleeping bags and tarps. Wife and I have all this in each car. If we're away from home, we're covered and if we are home, the cars are going to be accessible even if the house goes down.

First off, every one should read your post for a great look at the simplicity and lack of the criminal functioning mind.

You have no idea just how stupid they are.

Oh, I have a pretty good idea. I work loss prevention, my daughter is an LEO, 2 of my sons are firefighters / paramedics, and I was an old school EMT, and I have a lot of ride along time. Stupid people are what keep cops, firefighters, hospitals, jailers and all in jobs. Forever.

I once had a guy in my housing units who was in jail because he was unemployed and he had no choice but to steal for his family. So I asked what did you get caught stealing food? He replied no, CDs and cigarettes. When I asked him why he needed CDs and cigarettes he replied I've got no way to buy them and I really needed them.

Wow he admitted to it. My bro in law was a CO at Pelican Bay and there was not one person in there that had done the crimes. They were all innocent. They all were fd over by the cops and lawyers and judges.

Criminals do not think like you and I that's one mistake I see a lot of people on here make when they talk about a total meltdown and how the criminal element will react. They will react with anger and violence because they can and because they think they'll get away with it.

Bingo. The first sentence is a seminal thought and needs to be burned in everyone's mind. Too many people think that a criminal has a similar thought pattern, linear processing, and morals that we do. Not even close. In my loss prevention/ security work, I do not engage them in any kind of back and forth. I go at them hard, establish dominance right up front and take absolutely no sh*t off them at all. I do not listen to their shi* stories or attempts to manipulate their way out of the trouble they got themselves in. You do it my way or you leave in cuffs.

They are constantly thinking how they can get over, what they can steal, who they can victimize to get what ever they need. They will do anything to not get caught, and have no morals about hurting other people. Their job is being a criminal, but most are so stupid they cannot even be a good criminal.

I have talked to thousands of people who are incarcerated. All those except the ones that are addicted to drugs justify everything they do and in their mind what they're doing is correct because they are poor or they been abused or they are discriminated against.

The criminal mind is a strange thing. They have no morals or ethics and are truly a segment of society that always has been and always be present. It just seems that the number is increasing.

The really really dangerous ones are the ones addicted to drugs when they are high or drunk they have no concept of what they are doing. when they: badly need of a fix they will not hesitate to kill me or shoot anybody that gets in the way between them and whatever substance they are abusing.

Absolutely. I have dealt with some really deranged individuals. The hard drugs have completely wasted what brain cells they had to begin with and they have a lot less functioning ones as well. You cannot let your guard down for a second. You have to recognize the behavior patterns, body language, the intent, and make your decisions fast and execute them without hesitation. My combat veteran sons taught me a lot about that process.

I had one ramming the front door of the store this morning with a bicycle tire. He saw me and another person coming and because of past experiences with us, he quickly retreated and left the property right away. Just like a cur dog, you have to slap them hard a few times to make them understand.

Great post, thanks for your thoughts, it makes me reflect again on staying ahead of the criminal low lives.

Major earthquake in the valley will take out the bridges, power, water, gas, and cell phone towers. You will be on your own. The bad guys know there will be no police to stop them from doing anything they want. The looting will start quickly. How bad it will get or how long it will last is pure speculation. I hope it will not be as bad as I foresee.

I guess my earlier post was a bit optimistic about the earthquake, now that I've read some more.

I'm too dang close to Portland. But even little towns have a good supply of people who will need to be shot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top