JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I work Fri/Sat and sometimes catch one or two gunshows late on Sunday. Granted, I go to the shows more for accessories than firearms these days. I wonder what the state of gunshows will be for the short term.

I wonder if posting current initiatives, Bills and things being focused for gun rights can be added to any booth. I don't know what the set up is because I never noticed a voter booth at the shows I've been to.
As for a specific table or booth at a gun show, it depends on the gun show sponsor. Some do allow political tables and others shy away from anything political. As far as vendors displaying get out the vote literature, I've seen that it's allowed but not sure how effective it is. Most vendors, and I believe rightly so, are more concerned with paying for their table, transportation, and employees than they are with spending time talking to buyers about political issues. They will hand out information if they have time but a few brought the brochures back to me at my table since they didn't want to be bothered with it cluttering up their tables.

I've had tables at gun shows during September and October that were specific to fighting measure 114. I believe we had significant success in getting the word out and recruiting people to help spread the word.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top