JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello I got a carry permit 12 years ago and never carried now I don't need it here in Alaska, (Constitutional carry). Now times are changing and I have a greater concern for my safety lately. I am reconsidering EDC my old pistol was way to heavy for comfortable carry and only did duty on the side table in the bedroom. I now have a 911 commander and am in the process of obtaining a good carry holster. I hope to be a asset to the community and defender of my family times are changing and I hope to change also.

Hello I got a carry permit 12 years ago and never carried now I don't need it here in Alaska, (Constitutional carry). Now times are changing and I have a greater concern for my safety lately. I am reconsidering EDC my old pistol was way to heavy for comfortable carry and only did duty on the side table in the bedroom. I now have a 911 commander and am in the process of obtaining a good carry holster. I hope to be a asset to the community and defender of my family times are changing and I hope to change also.
Holster and belt are more important than most folks realize...

A 1911 commander can be comfortably carried iwb with the correct holster. You want maximum form and minimum bulk.

On the economic end would be Alien Gear 2.0 or 3.0... Or go high end with something like a Milt Sparks Nexus...

Good stiff belt like steer or horse should do the trick...

Good luck in your quest for a daily carry rig...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top