JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I'm trying to find something on TV this morning and while flipping through the channels I see the presidential motorcade. All along the route there are 2 rows of LEO and what I am assuming are secret service, etc on each side of the street spaced 6'-10' apart. That averages out to a solid wall of armed protection spaced about 4' apart. There are also 20-30 limos and Suburbans following the president's car. I can probably safely assume that there are many armed guards in those vehicles. I'm sure there are no "scary guns" or high capacity mags in this gun free zone today, right? Anyone else find this ridiculous?

I guess I missed the soldiers. I saw police uniforms and long black coats over black suits. So it's "Operation Human Shield"?

I heard him referred to a "pastor in chief" this morning:s0077: for all the humanitarian work he did after Sandy Hook.

It is amazing what theatrics our owners set up just in order to convince people that they have a say in things. All a fraud. This personality cult is especially fascinating though.

A stage actor shouldn't create so much anger toward himself although I guess that is the purpose of a puppet. To divert such feelings away from the real powers that pull the strings.

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.

...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society.

...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind."
- Edward Bernais

We know who they are Burt, but most won't take the red pill.. however, even those still in the matrix can be of use in a revolution if they see that sock puppet coming for their guns

Guns, what guns? Guns kill people. If there had been guns there, they would have jumped out of holsters and started firing on their own.
You know, its funny. The powers that be say that only police and military are trained well enough to carry firearms. And as much as I support the military and especially LEO's, I have more training than almost anyone in those two groups that I've met (excepting front line soldiers). Most of the LEO's I know shoot at most three or four times a year. Many of the non-infantry soldiers I've met shot and qualified in basic and then maybe once a year after that.

Guns, what guns? Guns kill people. If there had been guns there, they would have jumped out of holsters and started firing on their own.
You know, its funny. The powers that be say that only police and military are trained well enough to carry firearms. And as much as I support the military and especially LEO's, I have more training than almost anyone in those two groups that I've met (excepting front line soldiers). Most of the LEO's I know shoot at most three or four times a year. Many of the non-infantry soldiers I've met shot and qualified in basic and then maybe once a year after that.

True - many LEO don't keep on top of their skills. I've posted before that the SWAT team in Sacramento showed up for our PPC match and only one of them came in just above the middle of the pack - and the bulk of them were at the bottom.

I'm betting that there were lots of guns, but not much ammo. You know, like they do to the guards at our embasies in foreign countries. Put them out there with guns but no ammo to actually protect themselves and others.

I am in complete agreement with you on this MountainBear (that don't happen often!) and have noticed the very same thing.

.... if they see that sock puppet coming for their guns

Hahaha ... somehow I find this statement hilarious and true. I tend to visualize things so I can't help seeing a literal sock puppet going door to door.

But seriously, if people could only see the cage that has been designed to enslave them.

When someone says they hate GWB or BO I wonder if when they have a issue with McDonald's if they direct it to Ronald McDonald.

BO makes -0- important decisions, period. His whole dual purpose is to project the illusion of freedom (of choice) and to be a front man only (like every POTUS in the last 60 years).

This situation reminds me of John Ross and his book Unintended Consequences, and the Gun Culture concept. We real gunners know the art of war and gunnery far better than most we will face, and it's going to be as big a shock for them as it was for the Redcoats on April 19th, 1775

Oh yeah, the brits were very distainful and mocking of the militia before that day. After that day and Bunker Hill they were appalled

There's still time for them to back down but their chutzpah and hubris will only increase

Maybe if the thief-in-chief actually respected the Constitution and didn't spend every waking moment consolidating power to exploit the citizenry, and stopped using armed drones to murder children overseas, he wouldn't need a wall of armed guards.

Just a thought.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top