JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where?! I haven't found one under $780 Was that recently? Prices have been walking up a bit on them the last few years and they don't seem to be affected by the latest trend of downward sliding prices.

Its been a while, Bolus posted some deal and I jumped on it.... But it was like Christmas before last.

I just wanted to give you a little grief :D

Do you write speeches for Hillary? ;)

o_O
Oh HELL NO, you didn't just say THAT!! :s0109::s0124:

I can however (generally) see a BS story and read between its lines as soon as it crests the horizon. :D

Hillary Snuggle Bunny.jpg

I think the prices will be going back up, so like many have already said, buy what you need NOW.
I've picked up a few still looking for others but I have been getting kits and flats, uppers, lowers, 80% uppers,ect. In many cases the kits are way cheaper than the finished product and once I have 'em I can put them together whenever I want or have time.
Another thing is ammo and or reloading supplies. I don't see many great deals on powder or primers other than at the big shows, but that's ok too. I'd rather buy FTF in cash anyway.

Where?! I haven't found one under $780 Was that recently? Prices have been walking up a bit on them the last few years and they don't seem to be affected by the latest trend of downward sliding prices.
C308s are supposedly $480 or something (maybe $430?) after rebate. And IICR PTR warranties them.

Not when you consider the "tether-ball theorem". See, when you spike the ball away from you a cunning opponent will fake the block and let it go by thus letting the tether-ball hit you in the back of the head.... see? 360°

.... you THINK you know me! o_O

:D

Funniest thing I have seen in a while. :)

I did see those, but not certain if they stand up to the quality of the PTR? I believe PTR does the receiver, but nothing more?
They don't really. They use the PTR receiver and a bunch of used beat to hell parts now. But as I said, PTR does warranty them.

Though I'd rather spend the extra $$ and have a gun that is much less likely to need work, and will be ready out of box.

I have seen gun prices go up and down depending on the news , who's in office , what movies and TV shows are popular etc ...

When showing our antique guns movies like The Big Sky , Jeremiah Johnson and The Revenant are still mentioned and used as "source" for "historical" information.
Demand for a gun just like Kirk Douglas , Robert Redford or Leonardo DiCaprio used is a fairly common thing to hear or talk about at a antique gun show.
Prices on antique guns have gone up and down as well , as of late.

I have found that usually when I want to sell or trade a gun ... demand for that gun , has dropped off... But when I want to buy a gun its usually at a time when the gun that I want to buy , is selling at a all time high in money....:eek::D
Andy

Demand for a gun just like Kirk Douglas , Robert Redford or Leonardo DiCaprio used is a fairly common thing to hear or talk about at a antique gun show.

LOL So true! Everybody calls my 1874 Sharps the "Quigley gun." While it is very close to the one used in the movie it's not quite the same and I had it years before that movie came out;)

LOL So true! Everybody calls my 1874 Sharps the "Quigley gun." While it is very close to the one used in the movie it's not quite the same and I had it years before that movie came out;)
Just this month , when showing our guns at the Museum of the Mountain Man ...
We had a family from Germany looking at our guns...
When they see our Sharps rifle on display .. The dad rattles off a slew of German which I was trying to follow , when suddenly I hear plain as day "AH , Quigley Down Under , YA YA! " ... Too Funny.
Andy
DSC05691.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews