JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why did he have it out in the first place?

"Oh, yea...*puffs up* I'm a cop...yes ma'am and I have this to BOOOM.....owwwwie"

The officer and his wife were going down to the parking level and he wanted to move what looks like his Shield 40 from a hard to reach IWB to his coat pocket in case he needed it. The coat was not cooperating and he dropped his pistol, then tried to catch it causing a ND. Heck of a double ricochet into his own gut. And he dropped the doughnuts.

Was it wrong for me to laugh till I cried,while watching?
I mean mamma could have held the goods while he was adjusting.
Bet next time the gun is in his pocket before reaches the elevator .
And if it was a ricochet,does momma understand how close she was to being the one hit?

Stupid f@$k....... Simply reckless and avoidable...... I hate to see what he does when he has to sh!t in a public restroom......

Oh, yes. The fuzz be shootin' the good guys, the bad guys, the in between guys, and hell they be even shootin' themselves. I don't trust anyone of them. {Fuzz} I've seen many of videos on N.D's by the Po~Po. As far as I'm concerned most of them should not be allowed to carry a firearm. Holy crap did I just say that out loud, or was I just thinking it.... hmmmm.

It's people like that that give gun owners a bad name. And it's usually the people who are around firearms most, when you get complacent or too comfortable with your firearm it will bite you.........or shoot your d!ck off.

Ask a Seattle Cop if the dent is still in the jail elevator wall, in the Public Safety Building, from some "Quick Draw" artist. :eek:
They tried to fill it with Bondo, but someone kept picking it out.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads