JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the
light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb"

Another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light
bulb" is perfectly correct

19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take
this discussion to a light bulb forum

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light
bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum

36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to
buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this
technique and what brands are faulty

5 People to post pics of their own light bulbs

15 People to post "I can't see S$%^!" and their own light bulbs

7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the
corrected URL's

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all
headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot
handle the light bulb controversy

4 to say "Didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

13 to say "Do a search on light bulbs before posting questions about
light bulbs"

1 to bring politics into the discussion by adding that Julia or Tony aren't
the brightest bulb.

4 more to get into personal attacks over their political views.

1 moderator to lock the light bulb thread.

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and
start it all over again.

Sound familiar?

45 members to claim that everyone needs a bigger light bulb, because the room really could be brighter

38 members to state that thumb safeties are essential when changing light bulbs, because they're always right

9 members to brag about their stockpile of lightbulbs, and the massive safe they keep them all in.

:s0093:

Annnnnd
The soon to be government banned light bulb/lightbulb/lamp that will be inevitably posted for sale at 5 times the original price.

The black (tactical) light bulb and the many lamp shades (add ons) available to utilize it best.

15 forum members to say why the 100 year old design stands the test of time.

20 forum members to say the polymer lightbulbs are superior because the government buys them in droves, their light projects straight, and they don't have as many moving parts as other lightbulbs.

I think the weather needs to break so we can all get some practice using our lightbulbs outside without having to use a shade to keep em dry.

I either get light bulbs that fail to light up or get stuck in the socket. what do you all use to keep your light fixtures operating smoothly?? Should I try different wattages? What do you think of the new LED's that are showing up out there?

I either get light bulbs that fail to light up or get stuck in the socket. what do you all use to keep your light fixtures operating smoothly?? Should I try different wattages? What do you think of the new LED's that are showing up out there?

I'm not too sure what you need to do to get a stuck bulb out but you may want to consult a qualified electricion before you hurt yourself or someone else.

the CFLs (compact florescent) bulbs are part of a government conspiracy to free up more electricity so Gore can continue to light his house with incandescent bulbs - also the "new" incandescent bulbs that are a few watts lower than the bulbs from a few years ago (example 95 watt instead of 100) have special technology that allows homeland security to use them as listening devices -(see article from your favorite tabloid here).

also see thread on group buy of south American bulbs guaranteed to be spyware free - hurry before import restrictions begin.

I believed you overlooked the "Legal Expert" that will point out that certain light bulbs are now illegal.

And the 7 that will post different citations of law that are totally unrelated

the 4 that claim they are law students and post their views

and then you left out the Spam posting offering cheap light bulbs from Taiwan. Just send your Credit Card Number.

the CFLs (compact florescent) bulbs are part of a government conspiracy to free up more electricity so Gore can continue to light his house with incandescent bulbs - also the "new" incandescent bulbs that are a few watts lower than the bulbs from a few years ago (example 95 watt instead of 100) have special technology that allows homeland security to use them as listening devices -(see article from your favorite tabloid here).

also see thread on group buy of south American bulbs guaranteed to be spyware free - hurry before import restrictions begin.

The reason Al Gore needs all those incandescent bulbs is that he's such a "dim bulb" himself.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top