JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Enough? For what? I like to shoot the matches at the club and it takes a different gun for each match. That being said don't ever buy more than you can swim the river with.:D

Guns and gold are the two best investments anybody could make. I you have the gold, you can buy the guns. If you have the guns, you can take the gold............................................

How many guns do I need? Probably a few less than I have (although I'm pretty convinced I "need" a .22 Hornet rifle).

How many guns do I want? That answer hasn't changed for decades: just one more than I have.

Jim

There is no definitive answer.

For those that look at firearms like tools, and those who understand there is no one perfect tool for EVERY job see firearms in a different light.

Hello my name is Velzey and I am a gunoholic! Ever since I started working and making my own money there has been this underlying problem. I see one I really like and I wake in the night and instantly think of it! Its my precious! yessss it is!
Then I get it home and place it in my horde with the others....

Lucky for me I have a lovely wife that helps me and understands the power of the metal and wood (and some plastic)...And on occasion she will bring one home and add to it!

My precious!

A guy with 90 M1917s? I want just 1.
Lol, who doesn't? Personally, I don't see me ever.. nevermind.

M1917_revolver.jpg

If the SB941 Transfer Registration Bill, SB945 always locked in a Safe Bill, and SB525 spouse accuses you of whatever and lose your guns Bill all gets enacted, then the question "How many firearms are enough??" will be a two part question.

How many are enough that they have a record of you owning, and how many are enough that they don't?

One is enough for some ....one.( I doubt there are 2 people who think 1 is enough)
2 if you need a shotgun and a rifle
3 to have a nice little game 22lr
Then 1 for each member of the family + at least 1 back up for each of those
You need a back up hunting rifle and shotgun.Oh and for that 22lr rifle

But I tell ya,I had a nice little collection for a trailer trash fat boy,then I decided to move .Then I wrecked my truck. I turned some into cash and had closing costs and a down payment for another truck.
I will resupply my cashe for future needs.
Guns and gold are the two best investments anybody could make. I you have the gold, you can buy the guns. If you have the guns, you can take the gold............................................
This is a little flawed since if you have money for gold you probably bought guns also.There are exceptions I have actually heard of but won't elaborate on that.
My theory is if we have a EOWAWKI situation,gold will and maybe won't be the money to have.
The guy buying the gold will have more guns and will set the price YOU WILL take,after you enter his business.
Now with dealing with guns,you get to make the rules
Guns>gold for me

And it only takes "one more" to finish a collection:rolleyes:

Well lets see:

Bird hunting I need one shotgun suited for upland birds and one suited for Ducks and Geese, And since I like to practice my wing shooting I need one suited to shooting clays. And since there are different kinds of clays I'll need a second one to cover that. Oh and if I decide to get serious then I will need one in each of 4 gauges.

Varmit hunting I need one mega long range bolt action with a great scope for Yotes that just won't come into my call. And I need one that's light enough to pack around cause the long range Yote gun is just to heavy I need one for sage rats that uses cheap ammo but still reaches out pretty good. Then there is the one for rabbits that is quick handling and suited to short to mid ranges. Oh and then a Shotgun in case I want to eat the rabbits so I need another short barrel hi cap shotgun for rabbits

Deer hunting/Elk hunting

Target shooting/training of new shooters

EDC winter/summer/nasty parts of town/grandkids school events/

And then there are the collectables and the family guns

You get my drift?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA