JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 2 APBT's (American Pit Bull Terriers). They aren't so popular by modern media standards, but we're all used to that being terrible people that own guns right?? :p

I don't have any recent pictures of them. Both are purebred APBT's. George is a blue brindle color and just over a year old. Moose is a seal color and 10 months old now. For those that have met him, Moose was a far more appropriate name than I would have guessed.

I didn't grow up with dogs or any pets for that matter, but I sure love having them around! Great for keepin an eye on the house while you're sleeping too.

Here are some pictures from about 4 months back and younger - http://www.flickr.com/photos/26863249@N02/

l_a2bc7ec02402f3e0de58893b562945a4.jpg

We have a dumb blond Golden Retriever. Great dog, friendly to everyone. Barks if people get on the property, but he'd never bite anyone. He does have an annoying habit of eating ANYTHING that isn't nailed to the floor, though. Socks, steel wool, sponges, rags, paper... you name it, hes eaten it.

Doberman-Lab mix here. He's 11 and been a great dog. We'd definitely get another Doberman.

I've always liked Dobermans. Can't see myself owning one, but man they are cool!

I'm a big fan of bully breeds. Other dogs are cool as well, but those are the ones that really intrigue me to actually own.

He does have an annoying habit of eating ANYTHING that isn't nailed to the floor, though. Socks, steel wool, sponges, rags, paper... you name it, hes eaten it.

Sounds a little similar to George. He tends to like anything that belongs to women.... shoes, etc. He ate my remote one day. Shortly after my brother moved in and he ate his too! Otherwise they are pretty good on this front.

We have 3 dogs, a lab/husky mix that is my wifes. That dog is dumb as rocks, A purebred redcoat husky, and my dog a retreiver/Newfoundland mix. So far my newfie has killed 2 squirrels, 6 moles and a water vole and tree'd 5 coons. Best dog i have ever had by far. Oh and we have worthless cats, a tabby and a siamese.

Matt

Newfie's are cool. Huge dogs!

One thing I don't like about having APBT's is that you have issues renting places and getting insurance with them. Blah.

If I didn't live in an apartment I'd be counting the days until Seth breeds Moose so I could buy one of his offpsring. Both him and George are the sweetest dogs you'd ever meet.

I'd be curious to see how a domesticated duck acts. I'm quite familiar with wild ducks and, 'semi-wild' ducks. Never a pet. Quite interesting. :s0155:

My pooch. Rescued Greyhound. His name is Bobby, and yes they already have names so I didn't bother renaming him.
You should see his racing record.

I've always been an animal person, from when I was a kinder.
I liked my socks, too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads