JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I luzz my doggah

l_0d25b841511289afee30f503d21bc0a3.jpg

03sombrero01.jpg

P1000626.jpg

izzymommycheech01.jpg

LOL, my wife found one of her old go-go wigs and I snapped a quick pic. The other one was a sombrero we got from a bottle of tequila we got from some friends we used for Cinco de Mayo.

My best freind is my Pitbull Lemme He's like to go rabbit and squirl hunting and he pee's on thier dead shot to **** bodys:) He's the best dog i could ask for and is always worth a smile. IF IT AINT PIT IT AINT ****!!!!! Only other true pit lovers will understand that comment. Oh and hes pure breed and his colors are a throw back hahaha he looks like a rot almost but with more brown then a rot. And he has a tail and floppy pig ears:)

My best freind is my Pitbull Lemme He's like to go rabbit and squirl hunting and he pee's on thier dead shot to **** bodys:) He's the best dog i could ask for and is always worth a smile. IF IT AINT PIT IT AINT ****!!!!! Only other true pit lovers will understand that comment. Oh and hes pure breed and his colors are a throw back hahaha he looks like a rot almost but with more brown then a rot. And he has a tail and floppy pig ears:)

I can't believe you posted that and didn't put and pics up!

FYI - careful on that language...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads