JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought I would stop buying when my safe was full, but now I will be buying a bigger safe after Christmas is over. I really hope that won't encourage me to fill the new safe up... but you never know. There are only two guns I would consider selling and the market is picking up now so I might see what kind of price I can get. Every time I get the ones I might sell out of the safe, I think I should wait. Easy to buy and difficult to sell. If I could sell two and buy one...?

"About" 30... 5) AR's, 4) AK's, 5) shotguns, 1) .308 Galil, 1) .308 Ruger American, 3) .22 rifles, 1) Winchester 30-30 lever action 1) Sterling Mk4 deactivated "SMG" (soon to be a semi-auto SBR), 10) various handguns... and a BB gun that has taken out a few obnoxious crows and Blue Jays.

Geez, I've only got six. (AR, 870, 10/22, GP100, Sr9c, Kel-Tec P3AT). After reading some of the posts here, I'm feeling a little bit under-gunned. I think I need to let me wife read some of the other posts here. Maybe she'll see that picking up another 10 or 20 guns would be the sensible thing to do.

Geez, I've only got six. (AR, 870, 10/22, GP100, Sr9c, Kel-Tec P3AT). After reading some of the posts here, I'm feeling a little bit under-gunned. I think I need to let me wife read some of the other posts here. Maybe she'll see that picking up another 10 or 20 guns would be the sensible thing to do.
You need some more 22's and then a safe.

I just counted; 13. That's unlucky, I should probably go buy another.
Yes, definitely. :s0155:

I recently read somewhere that the average gun owner in america owns 5 guns. Obviously, there are many that only own one for home protection or hunting, so the rest of us must sway the average.

Without being a hoarder or prepper, it is amazing how many guns / calibers an average sportsman can justify owning. In my opinion, the average guy needs a shotgun or two (at least a 12ga for fowl and maybe a 20ga for small game), a .22 rifle and a .22 handgun for practice, at least one "real" handgun (likely one for concealed and one for hd or field sidearm), at least one hunting rifle (preferably one per species / size of game he hunts), etc. That is a minimum of 5 guns just to cover the basics to call yourself a sportsman.

Yup...Yup...and, ah, Yup..Maybe add a few more and that about covers it. ;)

You forgot a "fun" centerfire and one really "BIG" rifle. :s0155:

Jack...:cool:

Yup. I was talking bare minimum. I just finished my first "fun centerfire" in a while (I sold all my safe queens and fun guns when the economy tanked, but I finally scraped together parts for another AR15).

If you've got one AR15 lower, that's all you need.:s0155:

Now all you need is an upper in .22LR, .223, 7.62xx and .458, or .50.;)

Oh and don't forget the Golf Bag...See how much money I saved ya? :s0112::s0112:

Jack...:cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top