JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So after finishing up a couple ak kits and needing to build more that I have I realized that I'm at a stand still. I am out of room in my safe, under the bed is full, and the wifes hope chests are filling up quickly. My thought of building a gun room is gonna have to become a reality. This lead me to the thought of "how many guns do normal people have?".

So that is the question. How many guns do you have? I'm trying to figure out if it's just me that is going into full collector/hoarder mode or if I'm on track with other gun owners.

And for the members that think the government is watching what you write feel free to not respond.

My questions is why put them in your wife's hope chest? Planning to get her remarried to make room for the gun room?

Well when you can't find anymore room anywhere else a ak folder fits nicely in a hope chest. She already knows about the gun room and thinks is a great idea!

I only have one safe and it isn't full, yet. If/when it gets full, then I'll join the community of gun owners that no longer counts how many guns they have, they count how many gun safes they own.

There are at least 2 more I'd like to get.

I HAVE NO GUNS not a single one. Nope none. I swear and everything you read on the internet is the truth so it must be so.

I only come here to get ideas for my 1/6th scale GI Joe doll weapons.

I think for the most part I could be defined as normal. I only keep those guns that I use, so I have 12 right now. In a given caliber I only have one of each, except for .223 which I have 3 and would like to sell one of them. If I find a gun sitting in the safe not getting used, I sell it and use the money for other purposes, like buying powder or bullets.

At this time I have 24. 11 of which are .22's... Most of my family heirlooms got stolen a few years ago. That dropped my count from 15 to 6. Otherwise I would be over 30. They got every rifle and shot gun I had that didnt have a scope. Rolled them up in blankets off my bed and left. Bubblegummers...

Im trying to sell the 7mag I never shoot and buy a case feeder, some tool heads and powder bars and other stuff for the dillon to make the reloading bench more complete. I usually dont sell firearms cause they generally at least hold their value... I shoot them all except for the 7mag. I dont know why I just dont like the dang thing.?.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top