JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered a JP bolt carrier group for my Grendel build on 01/05/21. Tracking says ill get it on Friday 04/16/21. So, 14 weeks. JP is Currently say 20-24 weeks. Still waiting on a Larue trigger but i can wait.

Waiting with updates is different than waiting with no updates past a previous timeline. I have had a couple instances where an order was lost or delayed without contacting me. I Have been waiting on primers since February, the company got some in stock, but because it had been so long since I ordered they put my order on hold. I saw others were receiving their orders on a forum so I called and they pushed it through.

Not sure I could handle the lack of information on a suppressor wait.

I just got some 7.62 x 54r match grade ammo for my mighty Mosin, I had all forgot that I had ordered it almost 6 months ago lololol, what a nice supreese lolol. I paid 22.95 it is now listed for 39.95 ( out of stock no BO) ...I think im going to buy a rifle in 5.56 or 7.62 x 39 so I can shoot more often.

Last Edited:
I have the123 grain 6.5 bullet I want to use on backorder. Watched for them about a month then came across a site that didn't say out of stock so, i ordered them. Got an Email the next day saying they were out of stock and would i like to back order them. So, since i couldn't find anyone who had them, i did. Some day I'll get them.
I've never seen anyplace that would let me backorder primers or, i would order some.

The current state of affairs has me wondering how long it will be before you can walk into your local sporting goods store and get what you want off the shelf. Me thinks it may be a while yet.

LOL, I don't know if suppressors count. But you've reminded me I need to get my paperwork in.
I back ordered 2 YHM R9s. Waited 3 months for them to get back in stock. Started the official wait in January. So far since giving Silencershop my money, 7months-ish. Time remaining, unknown...

That kind of crap really tics me off. You should not offer an item for sale if you can't deliver it in a timely manner. I'm not going to politely wait while a business pockets my cash for months. I have cancelled a few orders and let them know that they have lost a customer because of this. In America, it's supply and demand. If they can't "supply" it, when I "Demand" it, their out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top