JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just bought my first suppressor from NW Armory,:s0155:

Just need to get my fingerprint cards and passport photos, then I'll be overnighting my paperwork.

I made out a cashiers check through my bank, and realized that they're only good for 90 days, how long does it usually take for them to cash checks and get forms assigned?

I tried searching this on the forum and can't really find an average check cashing time. I'm aware of the looooong wait and I'm expecting 9mos. If its sooner then great, I just don't want anything to delay the process, like sending out another check.....

Thanks guys, good to know.. oooh can't wait.. the first of many stamps to come I'm sure..

May I ask why? USPS ground is 3-4 days and cheap. Your wait is still about 6 months, what's 3 more days?

Yea good point, I just thought that was the thing to do, did you have a signature required? Just as long as I can have some proof they received it, and not have it get "lost"

I have never sent my stuff in signature required, but it might be a good idea to get proof of delivery. I always figure if they cashed my check they have my paperwork and they cash the check a lot sooner than they even think about looking at the paperwork. It's all about hurry up and wait. One time I literally forgot that I had sent in the paperwork, it took that long.

Thanks guys, good to know.. oooh can't wait.. the first of many stamps to come I'm sure..

Yea good point, I just thought that was the thing to do, did you have a signature required? Just as long as I can have some proof they received it, and not have it get "lost"

I wouldn't do signature required, it is a PO box if I remember correctly. Just throw some stamps on it and send it out USPS.
Patience young grasshopper!
I know it is hard I have one coming soon I hope!

i would send a personal check that way you can check it online to see if they cashed it. it usually takes about 4-5 days for them to cash check. they want to get paid first :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top