JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That sucks Reno. A damn shame you have to go in there just to get anything done at all. Makes you wonder how long the process would have taken if you didn't say anything at all. Thanks for the heads up about them...I hate shoddy customer service!

I stopped into the shop unannounced at 12:30ish today.

The work was still not complete.

I had every intention of taking it back and getting a refund.

They said the would start on it right that moment and have it completely finished today in a few hours.

Came back around 2:30ish and picked it up complete.

Work looks good. Three lug was timed as requested and loctited.

At this point. I stand by my review, and can not recommend anyone to them for threading services unless they drastically change their customer services. If they could complete the work as easy as it was today, I'm completely lost to why they could not have the months prior.
It's always sad when they can do in a few hours what you've been waiting months for them to do. :(

Glad you got it finally. As for me? This is why I only pay for something with credit card. If they told me 3 weeks, at 5 weeks I would have taken my stuff back and got a refund. After 5 weeks when I went to get stuff if they said they were going to do it then my response would have been no you will do nothing for me but get my stuff to me now. If they are just that backlogged then they should just tell people the truth. May take 6 months instead of lying to get the cash up front.

Does this mean there is a hole in the market?
Seriously, I think the west side of the river could be of use of a lot of things.

Thankfully we still have Velzey. If I didn't have him and this took place I'd probably ship my stuff out of state.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top