JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whaaaat just a second here... What do you know about magazines? I didn't think there were any muzzle loaders that had magazines. o_O
I have all kinds of magazines ... Muzzleloader , Muzzleblasts , Man At Arms :D

And yes I do own some guns that have magazines ... A Colt 1911 being my favorite modern handgun ....:p
Sheesh ... You'd think I was typed cast or something...:)
Andy

Yes there were, called Paper cartridges and you wore the mag on you! Aboard ships, they had a powder magazine below decks, and in forts they had a ready magazine! Just sayin!

I have all kinds of magazines ... Muzzleloader , Muzzleblasts , Man At Arms :D

And yes I do own some guns that have magazines ... A Colt 1911 being my favorite modern handgun ....:p
Sheesh ... You'd think I was typed cast or something...:)
Andy
Okay, okay, you've convinced me. Now I just have to figure out what springs have to do with playboy...

I have never found any modern mags to have issues with loosing spring tension, Still, I like to replace mine in the firearms I know will need them, and in my Carry Gun because I wanna make extra sure it works each and every one of the 18 times I pull the trigger on that first mag!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top