JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
j6h7jm.jpg

there is no way in hell they will pass anything in Arizona. Hopefully they focus resources there cause that's a dumb fight for them.
I'm sure they said that about Texas too. And look at them,no open carry in a cowboy state?
Once the idiots from out of state come in because it's a nice place that everyone is polite (you know,because everyone is armed?) then they want to take everyone elses' rights away.

I'm just sick about this. Its like were watching the end of America unfolding right before our eyes.
If 17 more states buy into these lies it won't be long before guns are gone forever.

Last Edited:
it will stop when people drop

Edit:
Disclaimer:
I'm not advocating for violence, simply saying that they will never stop trying to take away Constitutional rights of others while trying to force new rights on everyone else that are not in the Constitition. Their ideas of "the state knows best" is where they won't stop.... Ever... Well when they are dead it stops.

Last Edited:
Apparently this initiative will take some time to become a actual law.Too many little things in it that have to be overcome for it to be legal,and just the time involved will put it out a couple years.
Lots of work to make it a RCW
This is second third hand from some lawyer.I'm not that versed in how initiatives become laws.

I'm sure they said that about Texas too. And look at them,no open carry in a cowboy state?
Once the idiots from out of state come in because it's a nice place that everyone is polite (you know,because everyone is armed?) then they want to take everyone elses' rights away.

...Texas has been no open carry of handguns since the 1800s

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads