JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Highly considering possibly selling my gen 4 G26 and picking up a Glock43x. Although first I need to shoot one and make sure I like It. I love the way my Glock 19 feels in my hand but have never really been fond of my 26, I have average hands but it's never really felt like butter like my G19 does.

Is getting rid of a 26 and getting a 43x a reasonable thing to do? Thoughts ? I will not the 26 is my carry piece and would be then carrying the 43x

I haven't gotten to make one go bang, but I prefer the frame feel of the 43X over the G26. I've owned and carried a G26 before, and while they're good guns, they're not comfortable for me to shoot without pinky extenders for long periods, and the grip shape with the truncated hump is just...eh.

The 43X, with shield arms mags? Yeah that'd be a great carry piece.

I have a 48 with the Shield arms mags. I like it. Good summer carry but I still prefer my G45 cuz I like big guns and I cannot lie. :D

Out of all the Glocks I've owned (17, 19, 43, 20, 22, 23, 26, 27, 40 - Gen 1 thru Gen 4) the Gen 5 45 and 43x are by far my favorites. Grip fit, balance, and trigger are much improved. Like them so much I sold off all of the other models and generations! Give one a try, more than likely you'll have found your new CCW.

Out of all the Glocks I've owned (17, 19, 43, 20, 22, 23, 26, 27, 40 - Gen 1 thru Gen 4) the Gen 5 45 and 43x are by far my favorites. Grip fit, balance, and trigger are much improved. Like them so much I sold off all of the other models and generations! Give one a try, more than likely you'll have found your new CCW.

Wow the 43x has a different trigger ? I like the sound of that. As much as I admire Glock the triggers are unimpressive lol

Probably not till all this is over. Also I just moved so I need to find a decent shop.

Just throwing this idea out there so I'm ready to act when all this blows over
Ya, I started looking at getting a 48. That went out the window.

Starting to see stuff pop up for sale $50-200 over what it should.

Time to ride out this, yet again, ammo and gun shortage.

Used Glocks for many years. The big selling point on the G26 was the mag compatibility with the 19/17. That being said, I never liked shooting it. Just too short and fat for my hand.
Then came the Glock 43. Great pistol for carry, but never enjoyed shooting it. Too small for my hand and tough for me to get quick follow up shots.
As soon as I picked up the 43X it just fit.
I actually enjoy talking the 43X to the range to shoot, and everyone I have handed it really likes it.
As always, it's what works for you

I'm more of a Walther guy but I must say my wife's 43X feels great in my hands and is a nice shooter. Good grip size for large hands, nice balanced weight for carry, and adding Ameriglo Spartan sights and Shield Arms 15-rd mag with aluminum mag release...I'd definitely recommend.

I currently own a LOT of 9mm Glock, Beretta, Sig, FN, Ruger, and S&W ( and 1911s as well ). My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE, my Go-To EDC CCW is the Glock 43X. It's slim, MUCH slimmer than a G19 !!!! And now that Shield Arms sells the FANTASTIC 15 round magazine that is FLUSH FIT, it's now got the same capacity as the G19. Let's repeat that. The G-43x is MUCH slimmer, considerably lighter, deadly accurate, better feel in the hand because it's slimmer, AND it carries the SAME 15 rounds as the G19. After handling a G43X, picking up a G19 is like picking up a BRICK. Does anyone want to buy my G19 ? It's already milled for an RMR or Holosun 507C, Cerakoted, stippled frame, new TRITIUM night sites, its done in FDE, and comes with box, paperwork, and a LOT of extra mags. Lemme know.

Does anyone want to buy my G19 ? It's already milled for an RMR or Holosun 507C, Cerakoted, stippled frame, new TRITIUM night sites, its done in FDE, and comes with box, paperwork, and a LOT of extra mags. Lemme know.
List that bad boy in the Classifieds! I bet it'll sell quicker than a $2 ho at a convict convention!:s0155: