JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That doesn't really answer the question because it would be a permanently attached part of the gun (I think it would actually be the receiver but that's been getting murky lately) just not the barrel.

Barrel length is measured from bolt face to end of barrel. You can use a cleaning rod to measure this with the bolt in the closed/locked position.

OAL is measured from end of barrel to the end of the fixed or collapsed buttstock. If you are below the 26" you can permanently fix a flashhider or muzzle brake per batfink guidlines.

That overall length thing is kind of important. You could always put a flash hider of some sort on the end but it must be pinned or welded, ie- permanently affixed.

What is "it"?
The tube frame
barbb.jpg
What everything else attaches to.

I could make a "collapsible" stock fairly easily.

You can also install a really thick buttpad. That's part of how the x95 is legal length. I wouldn't test the generosity of the government so would recommend leaning toward longer than shorter if unsure

The tube frame
View attachment 979283
What everything else attaches to.

I could make a "collapsible" stock fairly easily.
Assuming the suppressor pictured is removable, then the frame (lower part of the gun) has to be 26"+ in length.I don't see anything in the photo that shows the length of that rifle. Interesting rifle though. As someone else mentioned, putting a pad on the rear would add legal length and might make the OAL enough to meet requirements.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top