JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can not believe this thread has run this long and no one has yet posted a link to the definitive web site concerning H&K customer service:

H&K customer service.

Damn, you beat me to it!

For those too lazy to click the above link:

HK. Because you suck. And we hate you.
This is SO true. HK sucks and I hate them.

In a world of compromises, some people put the bullets in the magazine backwards...But it doesn't matter, because our gun is on the cover of the Rainbow Six video games. Look how cool that SEAL coming out of the water looks... If you buy a $2,000 SOCOM, you will be that cool of an operator too. And chicks will dig you.

At HK, we stuck a piston on an AR15, just like a bunch of other companies have done, dating back to about 1969. However ours is better, because we refuse to sell it to civilians. Because you suck, and we hate you.

Our XM8 is the greatest rifle ever developed. It may melt, and it doesn't fit any accessories known to man, but that is your fault. If you were a real operator, you would love it. Once again, look at Rainbow Six, that G36 sure is cool isn't it? Yeah, you know you want one. And by the way, check out our new HK45. We decided that humans don't need to release the magazine with their thumbs. If you were a really manly teutonic operator, you would be able to reach the controls. Plus we've fired 100,000,000 rounds through one with zero malfunctions, and that was while it was buried in a lake of molten lava, on the moon. If you don't believe us, it is because you aren't a real operator.

By the way, our cheap, mass-produced, stamped sheet metal guns like the G3 and MP5 are the bestest things ever, and totally worth asinine scalpers prices, but note that cheap, mass-produced, stamped sheet metal guns from other countries are commie garbage. Not that it matters, because you're civilians, so we won't sell them to you anyway. Because you suck, and we hate you, but we know you'll be back. We can beat you down like a trailer park wife, but you'll come back, you always do.

Buy our stuff.

Sincerely

HK Marketing Department

"HK. Because you suck. And we hate you."

Pretty much what I hear from any friends that own HK's and the main reason I won't buy an HK, other than they're stinkin' expensive.

As for the above poster saying that H&K ignores the US and military sales, that's a crock.

H&K has supplied:
- XM8 prototypes
- XM29 OICW prototypes
- HK416
- XM25 prototype
- HK45 prototypes
- MP5/MP5SD/MP5K for Special Operations/Aircrews
- And other variants for virtually every other military RFQ.

A crock huh?

I guess that HK did service and send the requested parts to the military when asked in the 1990's.

I guess that law enforcement departments accross the United States have had reasonable interactions with HK.

Like it or not HK's customer service is bad. Its been bad for a very long time and will most likely continue to be bad.

Or you could just buy an armorer's manual, and do your own repairs. Parts are available at alot of suppliers. I know, I know. It shouldn't be that way. But if the service is bad, and you want to own an HK, what the heck?

A crock huh?

I guess that HK did service and send the requested parts to the military when asked in the 1990's.

I guess that law enforcement departments accross the United States have had reasonable interactions with HK.

Like it or not HK's customer service is bad. Its been bad for a very long time and will most likely continue to be bad.

Hmmm...didn't realize the poster was military or a police department. My bad.

That said, every time I've called H&K I've always had excellent customer service, the requested work being performed with quality, and done on time. They even run an internet forum to help notify people of special parts availability (i.e. threaded barrels, etc.): <broken link removed>

I am not police or military, but I have been following these posts and appreciate all the comments especially the first hand experiences (good & bad). Unfortunately, I believe I am going to hold off on my H&K purchase for now. There are a lot of great pistols out there to add to my collection with maybe less CS controversy. Of course I am going to the Portland gun show this Friday and I have been know to make spontaneous purchases? Thanks again to all

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top