JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It doesn't take much considering you can wrap your index finger and thumb around the slide and frame just forward of the trigger guard, give it a fair squeeze and the action will unlock but not travel far enough to extract the round. If I were in need of this solution, I'd just buy a few over powered spring and hit the range to see which one did what I needed done.

Back during ww2 the clandestine agencies employed suppressed 22 autos with slides that locked. A modified slide and slide stop was used for this. Fairly easy to do. Just looked it up, high standard hd pistols.

Last Edited:
It doesn't take much considering you can wrap your index finger and thumb around the slide and frame just forward of the trigger guard, give it a fair squeeze and the action will unlock but not travel far enough to extract the round. If I were in need of this solution, I'd just buy a few over powered spring and hit the range to see which one did what I needed done.

Sweet video. Thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads