JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i recently got a Safe... nothing special... Sentry 14 gunsafe.. but it is a safe place for me to lock my guns up.

So heres my question, I have mostly handguns and I would like to do something to it to make it hold all my guns.. the one shelf they give u isn't much help.. lol So what have some of you done to make it work for you?

I expect PlayboyPenguin to chime in sometime lol.....

I think you will find that the way I did mine is the easiest and cheapest way. I am a cheapskate so I always find the budget way of doing things. It did go through stages though. I have had a few different configurations.

NewSafe1.jpg

PistolRack.jpg

SAFERACKS.jpg

nice collection... personally I like the flat shelf or the Book rack style.... those metal racks dont seem to give much support to keep them from banging together. I don't have one, so i cant speak, only what i see and feel.

If you place the handguns correctly (slant to one side) they dont bump together, but my safe doesnt go for walks very often so it's not an issue if they dont lean the same direction....LOL. The door organizer individual holders are moveable up/down and side to side so the guns dont touch. Those are also somewhat easily bent to fit the individual gun better I just dont do that as I change that collection too much.

See? I have long held that gun safes are too expensive......you buy one....and have a little extra room.....that gets filled up so you buy another safe, but then it has a little extra room as well.....kinda like eating peanuts huh guys???

I made customization of my safe easy. With the bubblegumty economy, I ended up selling the safe after selling most of my guns... :( With 3 rifles and 1 handgun now, I don't need a safe.

Penguin, for some reason I just felt very inadequate... Very nice collection! I like the racks myself. I am also using the metal clips that go down the bore and have them hanging from the shelf above.

I just took some pieces of cardboard and put them in between my handguns. Keeps them from scratching each other and easy to reach between the cardboard to grab the grip of a pistol. Will easily hold ten pistols on the top shelf of my Sentry safe.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top