JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am on market to buy some .308 Win ammo, and it looks that one can find PMC Bronze 147 gr FMJBT (full metal jacket boat tailed) for slightly over $1 per round on Bulkammo.com. I would use the ammo just for target shooting (in Browning X-Bolt Stalker Stainless Steel 22in Barrel). It would be great if someone who used his ammo gives me an input. Recently I had some ammo issue with HSM ammo (30-06 Spring), so this time I will do more research on any ammo that I shoot. I would also appreciate if someone could give me some input on the BulkAmmo.com online retailer. They claim that they have the ammo in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks you very much,

Dan from Seattle

For your stated purpose, PMC Bronze is great ammo. I personally have never had an issue with PMC ammo and I've been shooting it since the early 80's and in nearly every caliber I own, including the .308 Alas, PMC doesn't do 5.7x28 or 22TCM or else I'd be shooting their ammo in those guns too.
A buck a round for new, factory 308 these days is damn near a bargain, too.
You can shoot PMC ammo with confidence.:s0155:

Of course, in your case it would be the height of irony if you check the head stamp and it says HSM...:s0114:

I am ready to order 500 rounds from BulkAmmo.com. Does anyone have experience ordering from this website? For online purchases, I always used MidwayUSA, but at the moment they have some high-end 308 rounds for $2.5 per round.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top