JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never cared for his videos due to the unsafe firearms handling and the stunningly fake accent. Evidently, he served two months in Federal prison on a drug charge and they took over $400K of guns from him. Yikes.

Yeah that guy ran in some shady circles. He had some business partners that were murdered? I liked his videos though. He was one of the first YTuber gun guys that I watched.

I vaguely recall him being investigated when a business partner got dusted. I can't help but wonder if that is what got him on the authority's radar scope. Though, admittedly, I haven't really followed this one because I don't care.

The accent, ugh, painful. (My wife's maternal side is Polish. I remember one Thanksgiving many moons ago in which her aunt and grandmother were speaking in Polski in the kitchen, I delivered some dirty dishes, and said "Are you talking about me?" and winked. :s0112:)

I liked his channel. Then all the nastiness went down and that was that. Dude definitely had access to some freaking sweet hardware.

I thought he was the one killed? He fooled me with his accent, and I know a few Russians.
You should hear my Russian accent along with my alternate personality Habib who is from Mumbai. I've fooled an Indian friend of mine. Lol.

you would be a shoo-in for comcast customer service
Tank you for calling Microsoft Excel support center, my name is Habib, how may I assist you....

countless hours on COD 2-4 and some people only knew me as Uncle Habib, no clue was a guy born and raised in rural Oregon.

Tank you for calling Microsoft Excel support center, my name is Habib, how may I assist you....

countless hours on COD 2-4 and some people only knew me as Uncle Habib, no clue was a guy born and raised in rural Oregon.

LOL we probably talked at some point! :D

he had weed mailed to him. what an idiot.

How much? A dealer's amount, or personal use? I say: biased enforcement, I don't care for the herb one bit, but let's be clear. If he wasn't a prominent gun youtube guy it wouldn't have mattered. Hell, he could have even staged a hate crime, made it all up, filed a fake police report, and if he wasn't a prominent gun youtube guy and instead a actor on a crappy tv show, he probably wouldn't even have gotten charges.

Man I miss that bastard. He was my favorite YouTube gun guy.

How much? A dealer's amount, or personal use? I say: biased enforcement, I don't care for the herb one bit, but let's be clear. If he wasn't a prominent gun youtube guy it wouldn't have mattered. Hell, he could have even staged a hate crime, made it all up, filed a fake police report, and if he wasn't a prominent gun youtube guy and instead a actor on a crappy tv show, he probably wouldn't even have gotten charges.
1/2oz

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads