JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally found H4350 powder in stock on Hodgdon website (Hodgdon.com) and was able to order 5LBs (limit). The order confirmation indicated 10-14 days shipping time and that would be fine with me since I have enough H4350 to last me for 3-4 weeks. This is my first time ordering from Hodgdon website, so what is your experience dealing with them when it comes to shipping time? I am leaving for 3-week vacation in Croatia in early September and I am concerned if they wait for a months or so to ship, I might get the package while I am away. In that case the package would definitely get stolen from our mail room since about every week or so some homeless junky sneaks into our building in the middle of night and takes few packages.

God Bless,

Dan

I finally found H4350 powder in stock on Hodgdon website (Hodgdon.com) and was able to order 5LBs (limit). The order confirmation indicated 10-14 days shipping time and that would be fine with me since I have enough H4350 to last me for 3-4 weeks. This is my first time ordering from Hodgdon website, so what is your experience dealing with them when it comes to shipping time? I am leaving for 3-week vacation in Croatia in early September and I am concerned if they wait for a months or so to ship, I might get the package while I am away. In that case the package would definitely get stolen from our mail room since about every week or so some homeless junky sneaks into our building in the middle of night and takes few packages.

God Bless,

Dan
No idea from past but, since you know when you will be gone best cancel order if they do not ship in time. As for your building since they are allowing theft like this may be time to set up some other place to get deliveries. Its a PITA but, may be worth paying one of those places that let you rent a box from them and accept deliveries for you. Beats never knowing if the stuff you buy is still going to be there when you get home. :(

No idea from past but, since you know when you will be gone best cancel order if they do not ship in time. As for your building since they are allowing theft like this may be time to set up some other place to get deliveries. Its a PITA but, may be worth paying one of those places that let you rent a box from them and accept deliveries for you. Beats never knowing if the stuff you buy is still going to be there when you get home. :(
Thanks for the advice.

As far as I'm aware, hazardous/explosive requires a signature. I always requested "held at location" and picked it up in person. LATELY, fedx refused to hold at the location. I'll no longer use fed EXED for shipment if I have a choice of UPS.

You shipper may have a "vacation hold" for such things? Unless it's fudex. And don't know how long they'd hold, if they do?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top