JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I agree they are great people, and my Libertarian streak is much bigger by far than my Conservative one. Still I just don't get how third parties will get the job done.
First stop referring to it as a third party. The dems and pubs used to not be around, it used to be Tories and Whigs. Think about it. They yell "third party" yet there is the Green Party, Libertarian Party, heck there was a Reform Party, that is a total of 5.

Third party has a negative connotation to it for marketing purposes. People don't like the moniker USED, but love Pre-Owned, it isn't a warranty, it is a service agreement. Words have powerful influence.

Drop the pubs and dems. Go for a different party. They haven't always been the only game in town, and it is time they get that reality check. The reason the other parties fail is because you and I and all of us have had the main stream media and the dems and pubs telling us they wouldn't. That is what they want. The reason the new parties will get the job done is that they are not being propped up by old money that wants to make sure they maintain absolute control.

Last Edited:
Keep in mind that the Tsars which were over Russia were highly tied in with the church over there. Meaning that a lot of churches were harboring royals and were also considered part of the former Tsar based ruling class. They were eliminating political enemies more than killing them simply because they were Christian.

Then explain the 20 to 40 million Christian Russians and Ukranians genocided in the next 20 years after the talmudic-instigated reds took over. Do you know who 90% of the red commisars were?

Wincester and Remington made big contribution to the relect Obama campiain. They knew if Obama pushed Gun control people would panic and people would buy lots of Guns. Obama is the number one gun salemens in the USA. We are all suckers.

Wincester and Remington made big contribution to the relect Obama campiain. They knew if Obama pushed Gun control people would panic and people would buy lots of Guns. Obama is the number one gun salemens in the USA. We are all suckers.

You got a link that shows this. I looked it up on Opensecrets.org and neither company is listed as donors. They are listed as lobbyists no suprise there.

I looked for where i read it but cannot find it. Well they have alot to gain from Obama in office there stocks have went thru the ceiling and sales are off the charts. They are the one company in American that is making Big Bucks.

My jaw quite literally dropped when I read this.

Maybe you should move to Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia. They are about the only places left that share your "family values." -Thank God most of the rest of the world has moved beyond this sort of misogynist nonsense.

Yes, hard to imagine anything like that happening here. Ever read the Bill of Rights?

I looked for where i read it but cannot find it. Well they have alot to gain from Obama in office there stocks have went thru the ceiling and sales are off the charts. They are the one company in American that is making Big Bucks.

That is why they call it Capitalism Gun companies have been making money off the fear of Gov for a long time including the last AWB under Clinton and Joe Biden. But then so does the gov with our taxes. If you go to Opensecrets.org and put in any company or individual name you can see who and to whom campain contributions go to. If they don't list it it did not happen.

Auto accidents account for 35,000 to 40,000 deaths per year in the United States and another estimated 1.5 million injuries – more than any other civilized country. Obama should issue executive orders to make sure that never happens again. If people won’t go along with him banning vehicles, he can ban roads. Or tires. Or gas. Or whatever it takes. The JAMA also says doctors themselves are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States. Obama should look into that, too.

Auto accidents account for 35,000 to 40,000 deaths per year in the United States and another estimated 1.5 million injuries – more than any other civilized country. Obama should issue executive orders to make sure that never happens again. If people won't go along with him banning vehicles, he can ban roads. Or tires. Or gas. Or whatever it takes. The JAMA also says doctors themselves are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States. Obama should look into that, too.

There are thousands of nukes around the world, and none of them were used to hurt anybody in last 60 years. Obama should issue an executive order to allow free sale of nukes around the world, starting with the legalization of nukes in the United States.

You don't think the second and third most powerful legislativefigured in our state have anything to say about an initiative about STATE PREEMPTION?'

Are you serious Dave?

Funny, I worked for actual newspapers with actual editors and they would have never let me file the story you just did without comment by the people who actually control state politics.

A couple of Seattle city councilmen can say whatever they want. That doesn't make it credible. Particularly not without comment by the Governor, the Senate Majority leader or the Speaker of the house or even any of their surrogates.

Misterbill can file an initiative tomorrow. Are you going to cover it? I would hope not unless you could back it up with someone other than the filer.

This is, once again, an example of Dave Workman trying to gin up hysteria and yet failing to give us any actual REASON for said hysteria. WHO GIVES A DAMN what two Seattle liberals want passed? Is this a state issue? Apparently not, since you didn't bother to get comment from any statewide political figure.

I stand by my comment.

So when someone not in government intends to use a ballot initiative process to circumvent The Constitution, it's not news?
You don't believe the people should be made aware of the fact that there are forces willing to forgo the 2/3rds requirement for constitutional revision?

If this were to pass, how many years, and court hours, and citizen dollars would it take to unravel?
And how many of us will lose possessions before it's overruled, never to get them back?
Or have our reputations ruined, and/or have criminal records as a result of this garbage, that will take years and thousands of dollars to be rid of?

For my money, I'd prefer EVERY pro-gun writer in my state to be all over this, shouting it from the journalistic rooftops before it gains ANY traction with those that prefer a constitutional government to mob rule.

But your perspective may be different misterbill. There are certainly a number of your posts here that lean that way.

I believe Dave deserves credit for getting out ahead of the issue instead of waiting, and being put in a reactive/defensive position along with the rest of us.

Keep up the GREAT work Dave!

And you miss the point entirely. I have no beef reporting that two Seattle liberals are supporting an initiative. My beef is reporting this without comment as to it's likelihood of success, comments for or against by either the Governor, Speaker or Majority leader, or even a comment from the pro-gun lobby. This is hysteria reporting that the sky is falling with no qualification, no second source, no nothing. In the news business, this is referred to as "press-release masquerading as journalism."

Having been in that business for a number of years and having the journalism awards to prove it, I call BS on Dave's sad-sack "reporting." -Woth no editor and no Publisher to second guess his first-hand thoughts. This is the problem with most blogs. EVERYONE needs an editor. -Even me. I have posted plenty of things on this forum I wish an editor would have killed. Butr no, my criticism of Dave's reporting isn't one of those.

If you're going to pretend to be a reporter, then BE a reporter.

Otherwise just say outright that you're a pro-gun blogger and be done with it. Then we won't expect you to have perspective, integrity or standards.

You can have one or the other. You can't have both.

Then explain the 20 to 40 million Christian Russians and Ukranians genocided in the next 20 years after the talmudic-instigated reds took over. Do you know who 90% of the red commisars were?

"Talmudic instigated?" You cowardly little punk. Come out and say JOOOs. You have a hard on for Jews. Not Zionists, just Jews. I find it fascinating that Jews ere among the most persecuted of all the ethnic minorities on soviet Russia, yet here you are blaming the JOOs for all things the Soviets did that was evil.

And yet you have never had the courage to come out and admit your views. Even when I've invited you to.

By all means come out and tell us how Jews in 1890 in Russia and Poland DESERVED the progroms. I mean, Hey, this was 40 years AFTER Marx's work,.

Tell me again how this persecuted minority managed to make Soviet Russia; an ATHIEST state.

You're an anti-semite piece of garbage. and every time you post your anti-semite garbage, I will respond. BIGOT.

I'm Jewish and I will tell you.. Those Russians and Ukrainians massacred so many of my people.. Blitzkreig, your beloved Russian Czar and your beloved Chancellor Hitler imposed the same barbaric gun control regulations on my people in EUrope as Obama Hussein is trying to impose on American people right now. You are totally ignorant, close-minded, bigoted, neo-nazi.

I'm not even going to get in an argument, but will report your racist nazi posts to the mods.. Blitzkreig, I thought from some of your posts you were a good guy, but I see you were harboring, nazi racist neo-nazi fascist views all along. What a shame..

Was murdering 6,000,000 Jews not enough for you?

Blitzkrieg said:

Well, as with your hero, Hitler, you refuse to realize that 20,000,000 to 40,000,000 Russians/Ukrainians were murdered by army that consisted mostly of gentiles, many who massacred many Russian and Ukrainian Jewish people. Yeah, shame on that Jew named Stalin who killed all those innocent Russians. OH WAIT! Stalin was an Orthodox Christian from the Soviet country of Georgia. WOW! How can that be.. ANyone so evil must be a Jew, right?? Many rabbis were sent to the gulags and their synagogues were destroyed , burned and some turned into offices for the Communist party.

Ughh... What's the point, Jew haters will always exist.. I am beating a dead horse trying to argue.. You have to hate me, it's probably in your blood.. Of course a crazy neo-nazi Stomfront bigot like you will blame all the wrongdoings, all financial woes, all deaths in Russia and WWIi on the Jews. We are the bankers, we are the child killers, we mix the blood of your children with matza, etc etc.. You better round us up, redistribute our wealth, take our guns away, round us up , put us in box carts to the concentration camps where you can be safe from our evil alien blood.

Misterbill, Zionism would have never existed has Jews not been slaughtered like animals for the 1000+ years they lived in Europe. Sorry, if nobody agrees.

All I know is that at the top of the food chain here on this rock are the Rothschild family, our owners and oppressors. They founded Israel, or ISIS-RA-EL actually. Moon-Sun-Saturn from the early cults. Emphasis on moon. Just ignorant crap and our of the scope of a firearms forum.

Not a Jew hater. I just know about the Khazars and what not; aka the 'fake jews' and how the Zionist movement hijacked a religion so they could play the persecuted victims.

Not really something I dwell on because our owners are our owners and that won't change in my lifetime. People are concerned with all their puppets like any important politician to worry about those behind the curtain anyway.

Another conspiracy theorist who hasn't study any anthropology or history and just makes bold , ignorant fake claims.. Ok, I will leave the NWFA as long as neo-nazi Jew haters like you , Blitzkrieg and the rest will proliferate on this site.. Your Khazar theory is so pathetic, but I know that's what you read on some Jew-hating website to disprove that all Jews are really Jews. Hitler use to say Jews were primitive Caanites or Edomites, etc and that the real Israelites were the Celts.. Endless theories about how we Jews are fakes, murderers, thieves, child abductors, extortionists.

All I know is that at the top of the food chain here on this rock are the Rothschild family, our owners and oppressors. They founded Israel, or ISIS-RA-EL actually. Moon-Sun-Saturn from the early cults. Emphasis on moon. Just ignorant crap and our of the scope of a firearms forum.

Not a Jew hater. I just know about the Khazars and what not; aka the 'fake jews' and how the Zionist movement hijacked a religion so they could play the persecuted victims.

Not really something I dwell on because our owners are our owners and that won't change in my lifetime. People are concerned with all their puppets like any important politician to worry about those behind the curtain anyway.

You know what is messing up America, it is nazi fascists like you .. That's all I have to say..

Pagan Cults?? Like decorating your pagan Christmas trees and putting ornaments and pentagrams on top of them isn't pagan? Go look in the mirror , you racist hypocrite. Most religions have pagan origins and customs.. Somehow, we Jews are condemned as pagans?? ISIS - RA - EL? HAAA .. The pagan goddess Easter (Ishtar/Isis) is not worshipped by Jews, but I know which religion does honor that name. I won't say it!

I think I will probably leave NWFA forum.. Perhaps, all we Jews should leave America, before Nazis like Burt and Blitzkrieg go on a rampage to cleanse America from its "Jewish problem". Right, we Jews are "Your Owners". We the "Rothschilds". Have you ever thought maybe Jews are smarter than average and have made some of their money based on their intellect and ingenuity rather than through theft and deception? Racists like you will never accept any such thought.

I thought we Jews were safe in America? But it seems like America is becoming a mix of Nazi Germany with Islamic Sharia States.. The world is going to hell..

You sure are an angry, violent guy aren't you? Chip on your shoulder much? Personal attacks are a no-no here in case you weren't aware of that fact.

Yes, I am fully aware of the Pagan roots of all the holiday nonsense like Christmas trees, Yule Logs (Phallic symbols) and the early priests who would go out and have the kids dry mushrooms on the trees for them; so they could smoke and 'talk to God." I am not a sun/son worshipper, but I like all the flashy lights!! The early priests would wear the mushroom head dress, aka the modern day chef's hat. Fascinating stuff, but out of the realm of a firearms forum.

This is becoming a religious-related argument so let's just drop it. That is why hiding behind religion works so well for some I guess.

All you need to know is that I don't hate you for being a Jew, Muslim, or Martian. I look at people as individuals, not some group that the media/gov has told me to hate.

I'm not angry, just tired of racists. It is you who is angry.. Blaming the Jews for all your problems. Personal attacks are not allowed, but considering you are spewing anti-Semitic, racist, religion bashing comments in your posts, which are also forbidden, I think you have committed the greater evil.

You don't hate me, but blame me for being your master, the evil fake Jew, money grubbing Khazar. I am the reason for all the problems you face, the wars, the economy, everything bad. Me and my people.

I suppose I am a "violent guy" .. Because I made a passionate rebuttal to your racist anti-Jewish post? If I was to write a nazi-like post like this about Christians, you would attack me as an evil Zionist, etc. But, you can sit there and rip apart Jews as being thieves, money grubbers ,

Maybe you are a violent guy with a chip on your shoulder? You say let's drop it after you kick the Jewish people in the face.. I bet if you said this about blacks, hispanics, catholics, etc, you could actually be labelled a racist.

Burt, I don't hate you at all.. Am I tired of you and your kind? Yes.. I know you buy into the propaganda you read and like the Germans in the 1930s, you needed someone to blame for all the problems in the world, and of course, what better people to blame for all the problems in the USA, than the Jews?

If I was to insult your race and blame them for all the problems, I bet you probably threaten me and give a much harsh response than I gave to you.

Anyway, I shouldn't be shocked that neo-nazis hang out on gun forums... It's true I should just back out of the debate.. People like this give American gun owners a bad name.. SO many people claim gun owners are nazis, etc.. It's because of us this crap...

Just remember the first modern gun control laws implemented was German gentiles taking away the guns from Jewish citizens. I guess, in your opinion, the Jews deserved to have their guns taken from them?

1. Spamming, trolling, flaming, personal attacks, and distasteful material are prohibited.

This goes along with the Golden Rule of NorthwestFirearms. We cannot provide a comprehensive list of "Things Not To Say." Posts that are contrary to the rules and policies on this page, or to the mission of NorthwestFirearms.com, may be edited or deleted at our sole discretion. Membership may be revoked if such a step is deemed necessary by us. You can disagree with other members, even vehemently, but it must be done in a well-mannered form. Attack the argument, not the arguer. This forum is a private venture enabled by an all-volunteer staff. Please treat this venue as a polite discussion in a friend's home and respect the wishes of the host.

3. No religious discussion and/or material.

Everyone has their own beliefs, whether they be extremely devout or belive in nothing at all. This community welcomes everyone, no matter their religion, race, sex, age, creed, marital status, or disability. Since this topic has very little to do with firearms and a great potential to offend others, it's best that we leave it alone.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads