JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm in the market for a tactical beverage entry tool and I'm leaning toward the LaRue model LT-205. Before I place the order for what may be one of the most important tools in my arsenal, I need some feedback from the professionals. How durable are these things? How's the fit and finish and does it wear quickly? Those of you who carry them, what's your preferred method? I appreciate your help regarding this important decision.

<broken link removed>

I'm in the market for a tactical beverage entry tool and I'm leaning toward the LaRue model LT-205. Before I place the order for what may be one of the most important tools in my arsenal, I need some feedback from the professionals. How durable are these things? How's the fit and finish and does it wear quickly? Those of you who carry them, what's your preferred method? I appreciate your help regarding this important decision.

<broken link removed>

I have one you can have for free.

I use the handle from a corkscrew, so I don't need mine. They come free with every order, and Mark LaRue usually gives me a couple at the SHOT Show every year.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top