JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting, source? The text says fixed magazines apply too:

View attachment 1327815
Well, I guess what I stated wasn't an absolute. It took me a few more times reading it to gather the point that I would be incorrect. It's so poorly written it is hard to understand, and that may be the point.

It would be a rare instance where the OP's shotgun held more than 10 rounds in the mag.

Gotcha. Don't participate here. Message received. I'll stick to reading posts and not commenting or asking questions.
Ignore him or them. Participate at will and ad nauseum. Also this is how to transport safely.

600px-Get94-benelli2.jpg

Well, I guess what I stated wasn't an absolute. It took me a few more times reading it to gather the point that I would be incorrect. It's so poorly written it is hard to understand, and that may be the point.

It would be a rare instance where the OP's shotgun held more than 10 rounds in the mag.
Mini shells.

Agreed, but I think their definition of mag would include my Keltec KSG tubes (14+1). It's based on overall aggregate capacity.

Overall I think Tom is trying to point out an untenable error or paradox in the law. There is no legal, accessible way to transport (say) a Keltec KSG in a vehicle.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top