JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How do I sleep at night? I don't.... been up for 23 years straight. My blood has been replaced with coffee --- I feel fine, other than the unicorns I see throughout the day.

But seriously, I just keep my XD .40 on my nightstand and then I have a "go bag" with another pistol, AR mags, etc --- grab my AR, grab my bag and I am good to go.

The shotgun is also under my bed -- ready to go with 00-buck.

How do I sleep at night? I don't.... been up for 23 years straight. My blood has been replaced with coffee --- I feel fine, other than the unicorns I see throughout the day.
:s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114:

i don't sleep either i stay up all night reading internet jibberish
drink liquid crack all day and craw up the walls like spiderman and drive on auto pilot

sleep is a waist of time

besides i don't want to be asleep when the zombies come

my p30 on the night stand along with the surfire attached to it and then a surfire u2 on the night stand also.:s0155: then i live my safe upstairs where i sleep open with a few things waiting for bad guys.

I hate to do it... But I just cant resist.

guitar_guns-784388.jpg

Sorry, but my bedroom is in the back of the apartment, and my old apartment was burglarized... I wake up when I hear sounds in the night now. You don't forget that kind of thing. I like the idea of having a defensive tool right where I expect it to be if needed.

You're asleep, you hear a bump. Your adrenaline kicks in as you wake up, you reach for your gun, you get up ready to defend life and limb... then you discharge your weapon "accidentally" because you were still half asleep.

Seen it happen before, will happen again. Most the time there wasn't even a threat. Give yourself 2 steps to gain your surroundings before hand touches steel.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top