JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On days when I am feeling extra peppy I wear the armor under the HPG bag, but you get the idea how the HPG bag would work on its own. They make an elastic runner strap that clips to the bottom of the bag and around your chest to keep it secure. View attachment 659578

That is their largest pack, sitting on top of kydex mag pouches, on top of steel plates, on top of padding.

Without the vest it fits very snug, and the smaller packs would be even more comfortable.

Its not the best setup but I am still trying to figure out a good way to carry concealed with the vest.

This. Although I want to trade it

E011037D-01A1-4482-B1D7-67CC02CACC19.jpeg

Haha, OK. I should have specified, I'm doing the running either on our property or along the country road down the hill from us.

Interesting idea on the latter. I think we have one floating around. :)
AR with a standard 2 point sling, across the back. Cold War style.

^^^^^This^^^^^
Most excellent recommendation, and really nice rigs, I have been eye balling them for some time, need to pull the trigger one of these days and get one! :)

Do it!!!! I have two chest rigs and two packs. They also have parts kits to connect them to their Tarahumara running pack and all their hiking packs.

So I run occasionally but I am a retired pro road cyclist and when I'm riding its always in spandex which leaves little room to pack without printing really bad. I carry a little lcp2 380 with 7rds of Underwood xtreme penetrators. My better than nothing setup. When I'm mountain biking or trail running I carry the glock 29 10mm in the camelbak. I work at river city bicycles and we sell these super rad camelbak hip packs that have the hydration bladder in them. Great for riding because it keeps the weight low on your body.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top