JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks all for the thoughts, etc.

I also has me thinking of putting a treadmill in place. I setup a fitness area at my office that has the basics (bench, free weights, leg press, speedbag, etc.) and should have space for a mill too. I've thought of adding a heavy bag too. :)

When I was a young man we would frequently jog down the company streets holding our M-14's at port arms.
:s0042:

If your in a rough neighborhood how about something like this?
rough neighbornood.jpg
:s0004:

Any fanny pack from REI will do if you cinche it up tight. I dont jog, but do mt bike and have with a fanny pack. its best to rotate it to the rear though, so situational awareness is important to have time to rotate it to the front to access any weapon.

Galco makes a dedicated fanny pack with quick access, I have one for full size pistols and it works great. I also have a Hill People gear chest pack... I only use for hiking but can attest to the quality. Id recommend a fanny pack for jogging though.

I recently started exercising again. I just wear a gun belt tight around my waist so my pants aren't constantly sliding down. It ain't the most comfortable and I'm sure there are better solutions but if you dont wanna wear some sort of bag or pack you might try it. After a few minutes of running I forget its it's there.

On days when I am feeling extra peppy I wear the armor under the HPG bag, but you get the idea how the HPG bag would work on its own. They make an elastic runner strap that clips to the bottom of the bag and around your chest to keep it secure. 20200213_075719~2.jpg

Well If I were to jog/run I would carry this .......https://lifevest.zoll.com/patients/what-is-lifevest

7daae5b4634c4b4280015956193a4e99.png
Not sure if my bellyband would pair with it though.

I have jogged my memory and run my mouth, but this old guy does a bit of walking for cardio, and should do more. My carry rig is suspenders, Ted Blocker gun belt and an assortment of IWB or belt holsters... depending on weather and firearm.

I usually run on my garage treadmill but in the spring/summer time I go outside.
I just carry a knife in my waistband.
If I go on a city hike I take a backpack and put a pistol in there.
I'm usually more concerned with 4 legged beasts around town.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top