JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys, I'm looking for some feedback on the T3 superlite rifles. I've been contemplating buying one for Christmas. I have fondled them at Sportsman's and like the fluted barrels and light weight. The actions are beyond slick feeling. I've been thinking about trying one out in 22-250 or maybe even 243. Let's hear some pro's and cons on this rifle. Thanks and be safe out there....

Bout time you showed up. I was hoping you would post some pics. However, you've posted some recently at another place. Your rifles are pretty nice buddy...

140 VLD Hunting, 200 yards.

IMG_0862.JPG

Here's 140 Partition over Big Game.

IMG_0549.JPG

Posting pics is a pita!

Here's my experience with the 120 BT.

Range day 120 NBT and two Tikka 7mm-08s | Hunting Rifles | 24hourcampfire

P

Last Edited:
My photobucket is acting up like crazy. Your pics are not coming thru on my end. I have to run ad blocker so I can navigate that other site, but this is a beautiful rifle:
IMG_0149_zpszfmvgknh.jpg

Is this the one you sold to your bro? Now guys here are going to want some talley lightweights like those... Too bad we can't get those anymore...

IMG_0768.JPG I'll bet you have!

Save your pennies and buy the .223. This one is a 1-10" but my dad's is a 1-8" SL. His shoots about like mine.

That's 5 shots, 50 gr TTSX. Thought about hunting deer with it but they were so skittish I needed the 7mm-08. Filled my tag on a nice mulie fork at 541 yards and yes, laser rangefinder and yes, I have a witness!

P

Awesome shooting!!! Good job on that buck... I know what you mean by witnesses. My last buck I shot in the Deschutes canyons probably doesn't want to go with me again...:p We won't say how far that shot was, but when my friend looked over at me he was in disgust. He said I can't believe you shot that buck waaaaaaaay down there....:D