JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's an ffl ez check system iirc or call the atf like said ….if it seems off I'd go with your gut there's a lot of scammers out there I deal ftf unless it's a distributor or chain or someone I know or trust for whatever reason

FFL's are only good for 3 years so if person in question can't produce the current hard copy paperwork it's a scam. Also if a person quits the business they have to surrender the hard copy of their license. It's more than just a number, it's a document as well like a car title.

1655242829275.jpeg

Name of the ( former) Gun Shop, I know most shops in Colorado, might be of some help!
I found out the gun shop was closed and the FFL was no longer good .... After realizing it was a scam , I reported it here and got no reply .... so deleted all the info ... Sorry
Name of the ( former) Gun Shop, I know most shops in Colorado, might be of some help!
I found out the gun shop was closed and the FFL was no longer good .... After realizing it was a scam , I reported it here and got no reply .... so deleted all the info ... Sorry

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top