JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have carried my XDM 4.5 45 in a Concealment Solutions Black Mamba (kydex/leather hybrid IWB) every day for the last 6 months. My wife finally noticed a few weeks back, my 3 teenage daughters never would have-oblivious to all but the cell phone (I figured she notice after a few weeks but when she didn't it became training to keep it from being seen). Comfortable, concealable and if it prints a little it is usually dismissed as my cell phone.

Full size 1911 or BHP behind my hip in an IWB with jeans and a normal tee over the top. It only prints if I'm bending or twisting in an extreme manner but no one's really checking out my lovely midsection these days

I carry a P229 in the 2 to 3 o'clock positions the majority of the time. I use an uncle mikes basic fabric holster IWB. Tee shirt tucked in, holster over that and a shirt of my choice to cover. Very comfortable... If i know I'll be in a crowd I use a galco serpa with the lock OWB and a little thicker shirt. Seems to work for me and I do a lot of kneeling, crawling, bending and twisting at work. (Boat mechanic).

I carry one of the larger guns an fnp45, gotta dress for it, I'm not a kid or cool anymore, a zip up hoody or an open flannel shirt works for me. You guys up here, I don't know. Once it hits 65 degrees you think it's a freaking heat wave, out come the thongs and speedos. like anyone wants to see that!!! never a fan of IWB, there is barely enough room in here for me!

Let the laughter commence. But I carry full sized in a fanny pack. I just have never found a more comfortable way for me. I went to Eddie Bauer and found a comfortable and relatively small pack and can carry almost anything comfortably.

Yeah on the occasional day I feel silly I just remember I have a full size .45 with 15 rounds and most of my friends have only a cell phone because they rarely carry due to comfort or concealment issues. But I totally hear you.

Small of the back (SOB) carry is the worst place to carry a gun. I strongly suggest you research it thoroughly. You are risking a potentially crippling spinal injury. There are other issues but this one is enough to rule it out for me.

I concur why put yourself in the position for a arm lock, also even if you don't get a spinal injury from a fall can you draw your gun when your laying on it and the bad guy is on top of you because there is no guarantee that you will be on your feet. food for thought

Ok everyone:) thanks. I confess I only did it a couple of times. and no back pain and or falls. but I do practice with all of my weapons with all of the types of clothing i use and draw and dry fire at targets. not just shooting at the range in one position. front sight has great training and i have plenty of friends in tactical jobs.. some seal and swat.and secret service
i will stop SOB .
taking advice.

smart move:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR