JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hang it on my belt and wear a short sleeve button down. I wear a XXL,so not a problem but you smaller guys just need one size larger.

Hey if you wanna look real cool,then wear the tight crap. You want to be adult about it and conceal carry a weapon,then adjust your clothing.
Which is more important? Getting laid or being alive to get laid?
Making a fashion statement or not being a victim?

Everyone seems to make it more important to fit in with their cool kids click than it is to dress reasonable when carrying

Hey i have to admit I planned on getting a small pocket carry for summer but with this nice weather I have been using a normal shirt for summer or and extra loose button up and a full size glock at 6 o clock in a done hum leather with no problem. in the waste ban. and i have tried the sig p229 40 in an crossbreed super tuck. on my right side. both work great. and am confident in my practice with both!.

I carry a back up 38 snubby or a p3at or just have my wife with me:) thats my funnest back up.

I carry a 1911 OWB, strong side every day. The season doesn't matter. Typically I wear a wife beater with any untucked shirt over the top. Over the last 12 years, I'll bet I've worn a shirt tucked in less than ten times per year. On those days, I carry a J Frame Smith in an ankle holster.

I carry my (huge) Glock 21 in an Uncle Mike's (Cordura) Super Belt Slide Holster that I converted to IWB by attaching a couple belt-loops to the "wings" of the holster via "Chicago screws"...It carries very well, and comfortably, and I can "cover up" with just a T-shirt.

Glock 22, Glaco KingTuk IWB in the 4-o'clock position. Works well for both daily work carry and weekend carry too. My daily work-wear is a cotton undershirt and work shirt over that, I tuck the IWB between the layers and its just about invisible. Only prints when I'm standing in a couple odd positions.

*EDIT*- I have several Crossbreed supertucks but find the kingtuk more comfortable

hey thanks fo rhte heads up. i will. i use a itw galco king tut with it at 4 or 5 position. and its comfy and more normal for me. but prints with some tighter shirts. thats why i started at the SOB carry this week....? why is this a danger for spinal injury?.... is it because of it being against the back bone.. or of discharge.? not sure. i have met some people who do this so i tried it out and it worked out this week?
i fif just get a crossbread for my p229 and it looks like it will owrk for my 4 oclock:)

One guy told me he carried SOB when working the door at some place. Some big guy pushed him against the wall and he couldn't pull his hand or the gun out.
Carried cross draw ever since.

Ok everyone:) thanks. I confess I only did it a couple of times. and no back pain and or falls. but I do practice with all of my weapons with all of the types of clothing i use and draw and dry fire at targets. not just shooting at the range in one position. front sight has great training and i have plenty of friends in tactical jobs.. some seal and swat.and secret service
i will stop SOB .
taking advice.

Carried a full size 1911 in a Desantis Cozy Partner in the 8 o'clock for a few years with no problems in just a a t-shirt and jeans. But I didn't worry too much about keeping it 100% hidden 100% of the time. If anybody saw it, they never said anything.

Glock 17 for a few months. Crossbreed holster, 5.11 belt. I'm a smaller guy, 5' 6" about 165. I wear a loose shirt and can cover the 17 easily, just gotta be careful when getting up after sitting down because the shirt can catch on the butt of the gun and reveal. During the winter when I wore a jacket it was easy. Now that the weather is getting better I stick with a 19, and a 26 in the really warm months.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top