JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I go to the gym fairly late at night or early in the morning when it's still dark, and I have to walk a good distance from the gym door to my car which is in a poorly lit parking structure. I'm trying to figure out the best way to keep my ccw concealed, while still as readily available as possible, both during and after my workout. How do you do it?

Do you keep it on your person? How?

In a bag near you?

In a locker? How secure do you feel doing that?

What about those of you who swim? (which I do a lot) Someone suggested I toss a glock in the deep end and call it good haha. :s0114: :p But seriously, where do you put your ccw when you swim (indoors or outdoors)?

is it necessary to carry while working out? I would imagine it would restrict the kind of workouts you could do and beyond that it would not be comfortable to carry on your person while working out. maybe a small gym bag near you while you work out? i would just forget about bringing it to the pool side though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top