JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Until they see two multitool pouches :-D. I will likely end up picking one of these up at some point to give it a try.

You'd think, huh? But I use two, identical, L tool pouches to carry a pair of eight round mags for my 9mm Sig compact. Usually covered with shirt, etc. but not always. People are unobservent and stupid.
IMG_0476.JPG

For my S&W Shield I use a cordura/nylon Leatherman multitool pouch, leather Buck 110 knife belt sheath and/or DeSantis Mag-Packer magazine holder. Keeps it up-right in my pocket making it easier for me to get.

Wow! A lot of you guys have a lot of extra pocket room! I carry two key rings, a Kershaw knife, billfold, I-phone, pill bottle and a handkerchief! Unless I'm carrying the LPC in my right front pocket, it's all distributed evenly. If I am everything in the right pocket gets stuffed in the left! o_O

I got a few extended mags from ETS They now sell 9 and 12 round G43 magazines. The extended 12 round is roughly the same length as the 21 round doublestack extended I used to carry with my 26 so that alone may solve the issue but I love seeing all the solutions guys have!.

Finding a compact single stack clip-on was a problem.:(
When I did find one the clip is a finger pinching SOB to put on,:eek:
but it stays where I put it.:cool:

I think I'll look into the Leatherman pouch.;)

NeoMag

A little spendy but an elegant solution I have considered buying.
For the record, my spare mag is just sitting in the left side pocket with my multitool.

Definitely spendy, hitman! Also, a major problem for me, no protection for the delicate feed lips! I've had a dinged feed lip tie up a pistol before. To the point where the slide and the mag locked up! Fortunately, at the range. The bent lip pushed the round to the side of the bore and it moved forward far enough to prevent removal of the mag! Took a little prying to get everything apart again, so I'm completely anal about protecting and checking my mags lips for my carry guns! YMMV!

Last Edited:
You'd think, huh? But I use two, identical, L tool pouches to carry a pair of eight round mags for my 9mm Sig compact. Usually covered with shirt, etc. but not always. People are unobservent and stupid.
View attachment 370782

When I was new to CC I often thought everyone noticed. After a few years I found VERY few people pay any attention to the world around them.

No one has mentioned it yet that I can see, but you may want to contact supporting vendor @ORYGUNHolsterCompany. He can make custom fit mag carriers for you, and he does nice work. Worth hitting him up, at least to see what he has to offer.

Yep. I have a single mag holder for my G42 and an appendix carry holster from Ryan. I actually have quite a few different holsters and mag holders from him. Good dude and good products!

True, but I only carry the LCP for deep conceal or especially hot weathers. I generally pack my Sig P290rs, a considerably blockier pistol, and the eight rnd, 9mm mags are huge in comparison!

That's funny, I normally carry my SW Shield 9mm which has a 8 round magazine and then I carry another 8 round back up and 1 in the chamber. It's not too inconvenient to conceal but is definitely a step up in weight and size from the LCP. The LCP is more of a get away from me knife wielder / multiple unarmed attacker pistol while the Shield is a entry level force on force pistol. I can fire my Shield just as good as my G19.

Sounds like we have similar tastes in CCing.

I recently picked up a Glock 43 to carry when my outfit wont allow me to carry something thicker like my G19 or G26. I am curious though how are you guys that carry small single stack pistols like the 43 carrying a spare magazine?

With the double stack Glocks like the 19 and 26 I just carry a 21 round extended magazine in my left pocket. Its length and the fact that I keep that pocket empty make that manageable with the magazine staying relatively consistently placed. With the g43 magazine being so small (see picture) it really has a tendency to disappear in my pocket. My current plan is to try out one of the Moduloader Pocket Shields from raven concealment and using a small magazine pouch to secure the magazine that way. But I am open to other options if anyone has any tricks they like.
<broken link removed>

View attachment 370744

I carry a SnagMag magazine holder in my left pocket for my Sig 938 and Ruger LCP II. They are not cheap but well worth it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top