JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Add to cart, buy it, pick FFL to ship to. Wait for it to arrive at FFL. Go to FFL and complete background check. Pay FFL transfer fees if any. Go home. Cry about the $11,000 you just spent.

I keep meaning to buy that 20mm Solothurn.

This is a odd question. Are you from California? Have you watched to many movies? Are you trying to right legislation?

People want to know why you are acting suspiciously

Buy a printer, load with paper, download picture and print. Then draw DDD across the paper and you've just made yourself a 3D fiddy-cal fully semi auto cucumber clipped mega weapon! Add a picture of Casper for even more effect.

Steps to buying:

1. Travel to nearest bank and extract large amounts of cash (likely without the approval of significant other)
  2. Withdraw more cash to pay for ammo, optics, etc.
  3. Drive to outskirts of town to find a retailer that carry's said .50 bmg (Keith's is the only placye i've seen them)
  4. Spend the next six months finding an outdoor spot to sight in and fire .50 cal bmg
  5. Make posts on this website wondering why local ranges don't allow them
  6. Place rifle in safe never to be used again

Personally I want one, but seem too impractical.
On the plus side cabelas had 50 BMG ammo in stock this morning.

On the plus side cabelas had 50 BMG ammo in stock this morning.
Tends to be the very last thing anyone sells out of. Not a lot of people who own a rifle that expensive, even fewer who want to pay several dollars per shot. I believe Cabela's charges about $8/round.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top