JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For $279 you can drink your Joe from a battle-mug.

It makes my brain hurt thinking about what kind of "enthusiast" buys this crap

battlemug_4987.jpg

It doesn't even ship with the handle.

Battle Mug starts life as a 13.5 pound solid block of 6061 T6 billet aluminum before it enters a state of the art CNC facility in Huntsville, Alabama. This facility produces specialized parts and equipment for the U.S. Department of Defense, major weapons manufacturers, NASA, and a host of other companies working at the U.S. Rocket and Space Center.

Built to military specifications, Battle Mug features a M1913 rail interface system which allows the operator to mount a standard issue M4 carry handle, tactical light, laser device, holographic sight (we call them beer goggles) or even a bayonet for close quarters, high risk operations.

Each individually serialized Battle Mug is built with the Operator in mind and features Mil-Spec Type III anodizing and a crenelated base.
Whether you are fighting drug lords deep in the jungles of Colombia, stomping out Al Qaida terrorists in Fallujah Iraq, or fighting off the undead as Zombies try to eat your brain,
Battle Mug is there.

It's built to take abuse and will be there to offer you a frosty 24oz. reward once the mission is complete.

Carry Handles are not included in the base price of Battle Mug.
We figure that most of you will have one or two laying around like we did.:rolleyes:

Wow! That's in some bad taste there! I would not want one if they cost $2.79!!!

I dunno, If they where $3 I think it would make a pretty cool pen holder. At $3 I think Id have one just as a joke. Maybe even $10. Of course being machined out of a solid chunk of 6061 there is about $40-$50 worth of raw billet material, It probably costs $40 to anodize it after the machine runs for a few hours making most of the billet into chips. My bet is at 90% of them that got sold where gifts, and that 80% of those people probably have them sitting on there desk dirty and full of pens that don't work. The other 20%? I don't even want to think about those.

There's a lot of things I can think of that would be a better use of $279! I'm quite happy with my double walled stainless REI mug, thank you very much! That's my take with me everywhere one. I have a couple different ones I use when home.

French press. I use my auto drip maker with a timer to have the hot water ready.
I also like my stainless steel camp percolator on the kitchen range at home or camp stove in camp. Drink it black

Last Edited:
For $279 you can drink your Joe from a battle-mug.

It makes my brain hurt thinking about what kind of "enthusiast" buys this crap

View attachment 101651
Come on man I would buy one lol NOT FOR 300 BUCKS THOUGH .can you just see the little hippster behind the counter at Starbucks face when you hand him a AR15 MUG and tell him to fill it probably $#!+ His skinny jeans.lol

Last Edited:
If I can limit myself to one or two cups, I prefer a french press. However, I usually go through a full 10-12 cup pot of coffee before noon, so a standard drip works best for daily use.

As for the coffee itself, I'm partial to Longbottom's Black Gold.

Tonight's brew:

Starbucks Winter blend mixed 1/2 with Kirkland decaf (Starbucks roasted).

Medium to medium fine grind, 1.5 pots. 6 shots of half decaf espresso added.

Preheat thermos's and travel mug with boiling water.

Gives me about a liter before work, and 2.5 liters for work.

Coffeemate sugar free Italian Sweet cream added to taste (the stuff is pretty darn good, give it a try if you like creamed coffee a little sweet, it's also great as is over oatmeal, blueberries, strawberries etc as well). Freddie's or Roth's usually have the best price on it.

-Would be doing sugar free peppermint mocha (seasonal—YUM!), but the peppermint seems to kick up bile production...and I'm still due for an ultrasound (frakin insurance!) for suspect stones...

Alright I'll say it... no coffee snob here. I like my instant. Ever since finding that nice little packet of instant in my C-Rats (later MRE's) along with the creamer packet, I was hooked. Chow truck coffee was ok, mostly because it was a hot liquid. Walking back to my AO with coffee sloshing around in that canteen cup was one of my fondest memories. But I really liked those little instant coffee packets.
Zoom ahead to modern day life, I still like my instant. Take it either black but prefer half & half. Starbux via is ok. The Christmas blend Via is pretty good. But Tasters Choice at Walmart is five for a buck and doesn't disappoint. I also like the overseas instant coffee's like the 117 and Blendy. Good stuff. You can find that along with the Vietnamese instant blends at most Asian grocers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top