JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Uhhh, in a way, we already are. :p
Amen to that IMG-0432.JPG

Fun topic. When I'm teaching a class, I stand in front with my baggy shirt and a sleeveless vest and at some point I exclaim to the audience "Do you think I WANT to dress like this??" (seriously, sleeveless vest....ack...). But it is all to make a point about choices regarding practical concealment, fast and consistent presentation and techniques to survive a violent attack. Dress for success if you will. If you notice, many holsters cant to the front fairly significantly. With an IWB at the 3:00 position that angle allows the firearm to align better with the torso placing the grip above the hip bone allowing it to stick out less. I carried an AREX Rex Zero1 CP for years like that with little problem but my old body started having some hip/back issues from toting all that steel around. I've since dropped to the CZ P10-S which nearly vanishes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top